Recent content by aquarake

1. aquarake

What Are You Playing?

I'm still playing a lot of Street Fighter V but also picked up Pokken Tournament.
  2. aquarake

What Are You Playing?

I didn't realize RE4 was getting a physical copy for PS4. I still have my special edition of the GameCube version but I might pick it up since it's been quite a while since I last played the game.
  3. aquarake

What Are You Playing?

I am replaying Ocarina of Time. The 3DS version this time. Also downloaded Rogue Galaxy on PS4--I really enjoyed that game back in '07.
  4. aquarake

Street Fighter V

Street Fighter has always been my favorite fighting game series. I'm not as good as I used to be since I don't LIVE in arcades anymore like I did when I was younger, but I still enjoy playing and still love the SF universe. I've mostly always mained shoto's but I feel like I'm tired of 'em...
  5. aquarake

Anyone into the Fire Emblem Series?

Fire Emblem is one of my favorite video game franchises. I just started Fates: Conquest and am loving it so far!
  6. aquarake

What Are You Playing?

I'm playing Ys: Memories of Celceta
  7. aquarake

What Are You Playing?

I'm replaying Lost Odyssey on 360. Also playing Tales of Zestiria on PS4 and Ys: Memories of Celceta on Vita.
  8. aquarake

What Are You Playing?

Heh. When it comes to the platforming, yes, definitely. Otherwise, however, I did enjoy revisiting the game. Been replaying Lunar SSSC on PSX. Also started The Last of Us on PS4.
  9. aquarake

What Are You Playing?

Started Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX. Man, playing the first KH after so many years is bringing back some serious memories.
  10. aquarake

Xbox Live gamertags

Gamertag: DJ Ranma ...Feel free to add me, guys.
  11. aquarake

New Kenshin ova

I know you don't know me, but could you help me out? I am there right now (but nobody is replying to me.... :(). Please.......
  12. aquarake

I got a question.....

I just need to know if there is a program or web page I can go to that would translate Japanese text into English. Any and all help will be appreciated.
  13. aquarake

Episode 189

Re: Chapter 189 thoughts (spoiler for chapter) Since I am still playing catch up with alot of the story of Beserk, care to explain. What shadow beast and what did he say?
  14. aquarake

Any hope for caska

Since this is my first post on this BB (and any Beserk BB) I would just like to say what's up to everybody here. As for the question of Caska getting her regaining her sanity..... I think she will. But if anything that this series has showed us, it's that Gat's is to be fucked over no matter...
Top Bottom