Recent content by ZeroEO

1. Z

Dark Horse Releases

Are there volumes that are hard to find? I bought 10 volumes at a time with Amazon Canada and all were in stock.
  2. Z

Dark Horse Releases

Amazon finally has 34 up for pre-order!
  3. Z

Dark Horse Releases

Amazon Canada just shipped Berserk 31 out to me, should have it tomorrow =)
  4. Z

Bad Things That Happened To Your Berserk Manga

You should scan the posters then print them at Staples or Walmart or something. I'm thinking about it...
  5. Z

Bad Things That Happened To Your Berserk Manga

I dropped one of my books once and it bent the cover a little, I can't bare to look at it. I've never had a problem with taking the parental advisory stickers on these covers, they've always came off nice. One of them left some sticky stuff on the cover that I had to rub off but other than that...
  6. Z

Dark Horse Releases

Mine says 'you to hell' as well, it is also the first printing from 2003. You should check what printing you got.
  7. Z

What's the pride and joy of your Berserk collection?

Humm... It's hard to say, I don't have that much... I'll show what I have a make a selection after that I guess. Complete North American manga release so far. The Dreamcast Game The PS2 Game (Korean Release, Japanese with Subs that can be turned off %50 cheaper than the Japan release)...
  8. Z

How did you get into Berserk?

Same. I remember going into a Microplay with a friend and he rented it. We couldn't beat Zodd. Then a few years later I got my own Dreamcast and wanted to play it again, so I used hotbot to search for Berserk Guts Rage and found out about the Anime and then the Manga. And now I all the current...
  9. Z

Dark Horse Releases

You're most likely right about the covers. I feel stupid now. I do love the fold out min-posters in the front on the new mangas. I wish I had the balls to pull them out.
  10. Z

Scene it? Official Berserk Picture Game!

Berserk 22, Of Snow and Flame - first act, page 17, panel 9! Here's Mine!
  11. Z

Berserk Tattoo

I just wanted to chime in because I'm new... I have a tattoo but it's on my should blade, I used this picture as the source. and this is the tattoo. I got mine done it Ottawa, Canada, cost about $80. A little over priced but worth it in the end.
  12. Z

New Berserk Anime pics fake or real you decide...

If this is real it'll suck because it will take so long to officially come to North America if at all. But here's hoping. If they redo the first series I'd be down for that, and it seems to be happening a lot. (Dragon Ball Kai and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood)
  13. Z

Dark Horse Releases

Hi the is my first post so be gentle if I'm necro-posting, I got my copy of Berserk 30 a week or so ago from Amazon.ca, it too is thin. I've taken a few pictures of the book so people who don't have it can see what everyone is talking about since I didn't see any pictures of it. I didn't go...
Top Bottom