Recent content by Zoddluk

1. Z

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

I also do prefer the hunched pose but I guess that here the sculptor chose a more straight posture because of an alternative display, with the DS down into the base as in the tease...
  2. Z

Guts 1/6 Max Factory release on 2016

Did anyone receive this already? Thoughts? I just saw some pics of the final product and it really seems that the paint job is too "standard" for that price... :judo:
  3. Z

2015 20th anniversary model

... :schnoz:
  4. Z

2015 20th anniversary model

All this sounds really pathetic, more than once I said them it is a wrong choice as far as I can see, but still it is their choice and from their point of view, at the end, I understand this is "the biggest bang for the buck". So I don't blame them anymore as well as I don't buy from them...
  5. Z

[ART OF WAR] - 『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale

Awesome! good opportunity for those who missed one of the other versions. Essentially they took the helmet from The Tentacle Ship statue and put it on 2010 1/6 Guts statue with the same color scheme of Tentacle Ship Crystal Eye Version. In one word, recycle... :rickert: I guess this is needed...
  6. Z

AOW taking Repainting Requests

Of course Aazealh, I agree with your points. I was only saying that I don't think they follow the habit to celebrate anniversaries by decades... and I supposed that they haven't found a valid project yet, also because of this: from July newsletter: edit: I want to add that when we say "So...
  7. Z

AOW taking Repainting Requests

I don't think they worry so much about that. Their Katou Statue was an "ART OF WAR 15th Anniversary Commemorative Product", for example. I think they haven't found a valid project. After the partial fail of the Spinning Cannon statue they want to go for something secure, something that could...
  8. Z

20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version

Sure, now that people are starting to get fed up of repainting, the new frontier at AoW will be the re-in stocks with special name plate :troll: I hope they don't intend a new version of the 20th anniversary, that would be really pathetic... Thinking about it I can't possibly imagine the...
  9. Z

[AOW] Guts Black Swords Man -The Spinning Cannon Slice

not a fan of the pose but the statue looks very good overall, congrats and thank you for the pics! :ubik: I like the scars on his face but what about his ears? Are they really so difficult to sculpt? they didn't even try... :mozgus...
  10. Z

Guts statue - Max Factory

if they say so, it will be. Maybe it's the light on the pics that deceives me. However, in this case it seems that even the shipping won't be so cheap.
  11. Z

Max Factory Femto

Personally, I don't care of the faithfulness to a particular scene, moment or pose. I see if a statue or a drawing transmits me the essence of the manga. for example, among my favorites Miura's drawings are the 12th and 13th tankobon covers! obviously this is an abstract interpretation of the...
  12. Z

Max Factory Femto

another impressive base in any case..
  13. Z

It's huge! I still don't think it will be polystone but who cares...
  14. Z

[photo by: characterjapan.com] [photo by: Ultra Tokyo Connection]
  15. Z

20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version

I have collected slightly different information over the years, but the story of berserk 20th ann. statue is a mess... The most "used and abused" Art of War statue of all time, I guess. Different releases, different edition sizes, different paints... almost impossible to keep track of the exact...
Top Bottom