Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

True, thanks for the correction.
I wonder if this whole fiasco regarding fan projects, adaptations etc. could be solved with a proper gofundme by a proper studio.
And how much would be a realistic goal to set.

TheItCrOw

Knight without Title
I wonder if this whole fiasco regarding fan projects, adaptations etc. could be solved with a proper gofundme by a proper studio.
Please don't. This this has been done numerous times and has pretty much always proven to be a failure, scam, or cash grab (just like most early access games are).

True, thanks for the correction.
I don't like the recent idea many fans have that all an anime needs to be good is a high budget. You can't just throw money at someone and expect them to give you something of quality.
There are many things that need to be met, like a passionate team with proper respect for the source, a good schedule, competent animators, animation directors etc etc

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
My primary problem with this is that it does not look well animated.

I suppose the honesty is rude, but it looks bad in the same way I did not enjoy the 2016 anime. Didn't feel smooth and looked too 3D for my tastes. ....I would take the animation of the '97 anime over this. I suppose I am a downer on it, because I remember the same swing being shown when this was first announced and I didn't like the look of it at that time either. So, it not being improved since is a thanks, but no thanks.

I don't like the recent idea many fans have that all an anime needs to be good is a high budget. You can't just throw money at someone and expect them to give you something of quality.
There are many things that need to be met, like a passionate team with proper respect for the source, a good schedule, competent animators, animation directors etc etc
that goes without saying.

Top Bottom