If you could have a new berserk game...

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
Oltobaz said:
I think you should watch more of the series before assuming it's just crap.

i have seen almost to episode 87 of dvds that my friend has. though he is in the 100's. just because i spat on the series does not mean that i hate it. when i say that, i always refer to something that aggravated me, but not all of it. it is actually a fair series. not a bad one.

P

psymont

i can not tolerate kenshin bashing! its a good thing it is now at an end ....
>:(

Roll

Dreamer
Back to the topic, if I was to make a Berserk game it would be a combination of the DC Berserk and Morrowind. I've been trying to think up a way to make a Gattsu mod for Morrowind. Oh, how I would love to run madly about the countryside randomly cleaving unoffending townspeople in two with the Dragonslayer... If only I could somehow convert the model from the DC game... :p

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Majin Tenshi said:
stupid wandering samurai...

The OVAs are good though.
the OVAs are god. the only things decorating my room are Kenshin OVA wallscrolls, berserk and Trigun Toys, Berserk Poster and Trigun Wallscrolls. (Meaning the OVAS are ight up there with Berserk for me)

P

psymont

Majin Tenshi said:
stupid wandering samurai...

MAJIN! i would expect this sort of talk from the riff raff, but not from you DAMN IT! hold your tongue or LOSE it! grrrrrrrrrrr >:( jk

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
the berserk game would have to be a sweet sweet traditional rpg, i mean, thnk about it, an storyline that follows the manga, battles like grandia II, or arc the lad:Twilight of the spirits, but with way moreenemies, since gattsu's sword can cleave men in two. i mean, it would be great. and there woulbe boss fights, and war battles and duels like suikoden the first (cause the war and duels in two and thee were crap, since the war battles were to be a deviation from the regular pace of the game,even if they were easy)
i mean, i think you all should forget about this, and i shall patent and copyright it and learn programming for the sole purpose of makng it!!!!

*these are not the droids you're looking for*

jp

I'm a llama!
all i know, is that Skull Knight would damn sho' be a playable character. :)

actually, i think Berserk would be great on the Gamecube.

why? well, they could do something similar with Puck as they did with Tingle in Wind Waker... the main player would be using Gutsu (obviously) and someone on the GBA could be using Puck...

just a thought though...

Top Bottom