"Skull & Beherit", a masterpiece full of mystery and symbolism by Kentaro Miura

skullknight-biggest-mystery-in-all-series-v0-x7qqfr1pbglc1.jpeg

Berserk is my favorite visual art, and Kentaro Miura is just one of the best artist at foreshodowing and symbolism.
We'll never really know the full depth of his intentions, but, apart from speculations I hope that we can each share our interpretations.
What does this art piece above mean to you in a broader context?

This piece is absolutely mesmerizing. Stands as my ultimate visual art fascination: the most symbolically rich and enigmatic artwork across all manga belongs to Kentaro Miura's "Berserk."(Ep.37. Vol9), a master of symbolism. I just wanted to share with you all my favorite art from him, I just find this work utterly captivating by the full depth of its meaning. Rest in power, Miura-sensei.
Saludos desde México banda.

Keep struggling, strugglers.

TheItCrOw

Knight without Title
Since this is your own thread your kicking off, I feel like you should start the conversation by telling us your own interpretation of the image in question.

Hence I'm going to be cheeky and ask: What meaning? It looks like a Behelith within a rather conventional skull, adorned with the usual and rather lame rose-thorn crown motif - nothing special here besides the Behelith itself. It's well drawn of course, but Miura has crazier images.

Last edited:
Top Bottom