got an A, yay!

sorry if its off or uncentered or anything

i just copied and pasted

here goes :

English 2010
04 August 2003
ALONE
By: C

He looked at the clock, annoyed at it as usual. 7:45 p.m. A second later 8:32. Then 9:15. The clock was lying on its side after being knocked off the nightstand out of anger last night. Then it just acted as it did every day, just hitting every known time to man. Lyman rolled his eyes and wondered what he would do today. It seems weird that he would think about what to do everyday. Oh well, just another day of being by his lonesome. “HELLO!!” he yelled. “Heheheee”, he laughed. He does the same thing everyday. Something just to wake him up, so he will know he is alive. After getting up, taking a shower, and dressin’ up all spiffy, he goes to leave his apartment and kicks over the trash can on the way out. A big smile appears on his face that at this moment seems to be lightly lit with a happiness he only gets every once in a while from being a complete asshole. He looks up through the window at the bright sun and remembers that he needs to set his clock for a.m., but he knows he will forget so he forgets. He goes down the couple of sets of stairs to get to the lobby and BLAM!! Now his happiness turns into utter anger. Then he smiles again and says out loud, “Somebody does this everyday for the same reason I kick the trashcan over everyday”. The lobby door was locked, with a small dent where he punches it everyday. It had been locked every day for as long as he could remember for the last few days, or was it weeks or months. In fact, he has not remembered going through it in a while. So he went back upstairs to go out another way. It would seem to get old he starts to think, and then he thinks of the joy of giving the annoyance to another person by kicking over the trashcan again. It is always something to make him grin and gloat, hiding his happiness when in the presence of another being. Hmmm…… the last time in the presence of another being. “Well, there’s bugs and birds all around here”, he says. “They’re beings”. He wondered what Ellen was doing tonight.
He caught his face in the mirror on the wall outside his neighbor’s room and saw how his eyes were kind of squinted with a small smirk looking like his brain was off on Pluto. Then a large smile appeared followed by the broadening of his chest into a manly man. “I’m the total package”, he said. Then he thought what he just said was cool. Well, he got back in front of his door and thought he might as well just go in and watch TV or something cause he was bored, as usual. Back into the Total lodging, oh his brain was so intelligent; he ought to be a comic, at least which is what he thought. Think of the money he would make. Off with the shoes, crash on the couch and here comes the afternoon boredom crasher. As he turns on the TV the big Indian head comes up basically showing everything was down. “Not again, always everyday, for Christ’s sake”, he said. He looked over to his small bookcase thinking of Christ and maybe he could read the bible. “What a waste of time”, he said real quickly. His face looking likes he is about to get real
anxious. Ellen would think I was gay for reading a book he thought. Not much else to do in his small one bedroom $200 a month room. His brain thought quickly and came up with the last thing he should have thought of first. Call Ellen at work he agrees with himself in the head.
Ellen is his beautiful medical babe. He starts thinking, “You’re so cute when you don’t seem to know what you’re doin Lyman”, she said in her soft high pitched voice one time. Ellen works down the road in the St. Covington Hospital as a coma nurse. They do all kinds of new first time things to test them, “It’s not like a guy that’s been in a coma for years would care, right?” At least that is what Lyman says to justify it to himself and make Ellen feel better. How happy she made him everyday, just thinking of all the things they will do together. He picks up the phone and hears the loud pitch that sounds like you called a fax machine then it says, “We are sorry, all circuits are busy, and please try again later”. “The damn phones too, everything is dead today”, he says kind of loud and disappointed.
Then he kind of looks surprised. It is dark outside. He sits up, he must have fallen asleep. He never seems to stay awake very long these days. He starts to get hungry so he goes to the fridge and there is absolutely no food. The utter anger face comes back. He puts his shoes on and goes out the door, not kicking the can this time, just hurrying down the stairs again. About halfway down he remembers the door is locked so he goes back up to go out the other way. He gets up to his room and there is no other hallway or exit available, his room is on a dead end hallway. His face kinda squishes together in the confused face. He walks back into his room on his way to the phone again and sees the
Indian head on his way by. He picks up the phone and hears the fax noise again. “Son of a Bitch, can’t anything go right today?!”
He must stop taking his special powder he gets from Ellen every other week because it always confuses the hell out of him. Then he just gets real pissed off. He grabs a pillow and starts’ swinging it like it is a broadsword and he is fighting to keep the whole country from getting assimilated by some weird half robotic race on a space show he used to watch. Then he looked down at the clock he almost destroyed this time, wishing he had.
He looked at the clock, annoyed at it as usual. 7:45 p.m. A second later 8:32. Then 9:15. The clock was lying on its side after being knocked off the nightstand out of anger last night. Then it just acted as it did every day, just hitting every known time to man. Lyman rolled his eyes and wondered what he would do today. It seems weird that he would think about what to do everyday. Oh well, just another day of being by his lonesome. “HELLO!!” he yelled. “Heheheee”, he laughed. He does the same thing everyday.
Ellen wakes up and catches herself from dropping the white powder she was going to give to Lyman. It was too late now. She looks over his face seeing how manly he looks. Or used to at least. “I wish we could have been together, ……. Total package”. She read the papers with her orders to pull the plug on patient #2943495 Lyman Willing at 12:00 a.m. Oct 26. She looked over at the clock. 12:01, tears started trickling as she pulled the plug……

thekingswolf

Soli Deo Gloria!
heh just kidding. not a bad story, i's just messing with ya cause it seems to be rather easy to get a rise out of ya. God bless ya C, I dug the story

Top Bottom