What if...(spoiler)

Hi everyone, im a long time observer first time poster wondering what if guts had not overheard the conversation griffith had with the princess, the one about the hawks members not being his friends?

It seems to me like the ignition factor which in the end brings doom to the hawks.
From guts' decision the leave the hawks, to griffiths battle and broken sword followed by griffiths emotional state, to his capture, imprisionment to finally his hatred for guts.

Although griffith had a bond with guts, his own words lead to his downfall!
In a way he betrayed guts' friendship and not the other way around.
Its sad really because I can understand him not considering any hawks his equal,
but he had to consider guts his friend dont you think? Or was he really more like a highly priced pet?

To be brief I think Griffith might have had his kingdom and guts friendship had he not reavealed his thoughts about the hawks.

does anyone have a different opinion or view?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Whatever it was Grifith that did bring his downfall on himself: Guts by leaving to follow his own dream (I don't understand why Griffith dream should be sacred, and not Guts or everyone else for that matter) simply used the rights granted to a free man anywhere: If Griffith was not able to endure that, that was his call.

T

temporary

Gatsu leaving the Hawks re-enforces the fact that he is the only True friend of Griffith.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Considering Griffith lost himself in his own glory, he didn't realize how important Guts was to him. After Guts left, Griffith was confused by his ideals of equality, and that is why he went to sleep with Charlotte, sort of in a drastic attempt to prove he doesn't need Guts...er, that's what I think . As Caska said, "Griffith is lost without you!".

T

temporary

Nah, Griffith needs to fuck that bitch coz it'd bring him that much closer to becoming part of the royal family...

UrashimaSenpai said:
Nah, Griffith needs to fuck that bitch coz it'd bring him that much closer to becoming part of the royal family...

Being a patient man he could have waited for the right opportunity. With Yurius and his son dead and his numerous victories, Griffith was the most elligible bachlor. The only reason he did it was because he felt depressed, I mean look at him hanging in the window all wet kinda like a sad puppy who needs comfort.

And dont dis Charlotte, she is/was the most innocent girl in the serie!
(I just hope she wont get rape when she comes back from being captured for what seems like months now... who am I kidding?)

T

temporary

Nah, Charlotte is not innocent, I'd say Caska is the most innocent. Charlotte is a bitch that needs a lecture. I mean, come on, naive princesses like Charlotte are only good for one thing, fucking.

D

Drachenfels

Yeah, he's even worse then the guy who wants Rickert to fistfuck Erika.

T

temporary

Although griffith had a bond with guts, his own words lead to his downfall!
In a way he betrayed guts' friendship and not the other way around.
Its sad really because I can understand him not considering any hawks his equal,
but he had to consider guts his friend dont you think? Or was he really more like a highly priced pet?

Top Bottom