Possibly selling entire gaming collection. Question - where?

Viral Harvest

Every Knee Bent Too Shall Break
I thought some of you might have the best answer or recommendation for this. After years of hording games, I might part with my entire collection (SNES and PS1, mostly) to get some expensive tattoo work done and minimize the amount space all of this crap takes up (I can play most of these on my PS3 now through emulation, so there really stands no reason to own most of these anymore). I have a lot of the rarer ones - Earthbound, Suikoden II and such.

So my question is this - where will I get the most money for this stuff? I scoped out eBay, and while the prices were generally pleasing, I'm wondering if there's another site I can sell these for more? If not, I'm probably going to go with eBay so I can have the earnings dumped into my PayPal account directly. Advice?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
You'll indeed make the most money from eBay, especially for specialty items like Earthbound (if you have the original box, guide and everything I've seen it fetch $150-$300). Also, you can obviously make the most money selling individually, but the time and shipping you'd have to put into that is prohibitive. So, you may want to explore what you can get with some sets/packages on eBay with multiple games/systems, or look for a local retro game store that might compensate you fairly (not likely).

If you just want to make $20, you can sell it all at GameStop. Though I may be exaggerating... I don't know that they'd actually give you $20.

Viral Harvest

Every Knee Bent Too Shall Break
Thanks for the info, I'll probably end up doing a sort of combination of the above. Gamepawn might be good for games that won't otherwise sell on eBay, some of the prices on there are strangely better than what I've seen on eBay.

Top Bottom