caska and griffith action figure pack

madar

Without zodd help, you'd be dead Gatsu!
Does anyone know where to get this action figure pack at a nice price?

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
im gonna have to say ebay, that's where im getting mine.
if not that, you could try a suncoast motion picture company, they're the only big time retailer i have ever seen with them in their stores

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
madar said:
Does anyone know where to get this action figure pack at a nice price?

Try archonia.com ( it's located in Belgium but they have some good Berserk stuff...)

The shipping might kill you though. There's some other places too...

www.animecastle.com
www.explosion-toys.com

The problem with getting these Berserk items which is killing me and my credit card is the shipping costs. Almost all the major items I got are from Europe and mostly Asia ( Japan,Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia) and they don't offer much ways in saving for postage. I had to pay just as much postage as the item itself sometimes. But rather than opt for the regular postal service, which isn't responsible for lost or damaged items, I'd rather be safe. And regular postal service could take 6 weeks from some countries.

I want my items sooner than that LOL

Also, try

www.ebay.com and do a search for Berserk
They have some good deals there.

LG

I'm eagerly awaiting my figures this week from archonia.com

madar

Without zodd help, you'd be dead Gatsu!
Thx for your help,

as I'm french, ordering in Belgium won't be too expensive

SexyCharlotte

madar said:
Thx for your help,

Then definitely go to www.archonia.com because they have the Caska and Griffith pack action figures for a good price.:)

LG

SexyCharlotte

madar said:
Thx for your help,

I just received my Caska and Griffith action figures today, and I think you should buy them ASAP from archonia. They are beautiful...I almost can't imagine anyone really 'playing with them.'

LG

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
my list of wants: Kuri-Puck, and the Caska from the anime artbook (looking seductive with her hand behind her back, which is really holding a sword ;D I love that)

SexyCharlotte

Darok [Certainty of the Damned] said:
my list of wants: Kuri-Puck, and the Caska from the anime artbook (looking seductive with her hand behind her back, which is really holding a sword ;D I love that)

I'll try to see if there's a model kit like that...enter the fanfic and if you win that could be your prize. I know which one you're talking about...that was sexy.

They have Puck on the archonia.com site, you know...with the dandelion puff and all.

LG

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
yeah.... but I'm a silly silly poor psychology major. I'll be accruing debt for the next 7-9 years..... I can only allow myself a little bit of fun like that every once in a while :'( will do though. I enjoy writing.

Top Bottom