Is Grunbeld stronger then Zodd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Well when guts was fighting Grunbeld, it seemed he was doing way better against Zodd by goto's house, it just seemed like Grunbeld was stronger the Zodd, or Zodd went easy on guts, but Grunbeld is huge and powerful, I wonder what would happen if these two clobbered each other.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well you have to think about these factors---

Guts vs Grunbeld---When Guts fought grunbeld, he was still pritty fucked up with the fight with slann. Plus gutts kicked grunbelds ass in his human form, and did a number on him in grunbeld's apostel form.

Guts vs Zodd---Guts was fresh and ready to go. In human form, guts vs zodd was pritty equal. But Zodd kicked guts ass in his apostel form. Anything more to say?

But of course this is Zodd's #1 fan talking here...

For me both of them are are in same level of strength and power, only except Grunbeld had an tougher scales while Zodd can fly and attack faster...

DarkBlademaster said:
Well you have to think about these factors---

Plus Guts kicked grunbelds ass in his human form, and did a number on him in grunbeld's apostel form.

Guts was in that special armour outfit. Without it I don't know if he kicked Grunbelds ass that much.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I was about to say that also, about the armor, but it was late and i went to sleep. Grunbeld is a tuff piece of muscle, but then again Zodd is also Hug as fuck, i think Zodd is bigger then Grunbeld in their Apostle form, but then grunbeld has hardcore armor, so im not sure until i get more opinions from other people.

GoHF

I'm a llama!
Well, I'd say Zodd is more powerful, but that's just me.

Of course, we haven't seen if Grunbeld can reattach severed limbs, but it all depends on what strong means to you. Guts, compared to many of the monster he fought, was a weakling. He kicked their ass cause he was wittier and had overwhelming battle experience. Same can be said for Zodd. Grunbeld seems too stiff to me and, even if he has a superior physical strength, Zodd would probably kick his ass much like Guts did.

If you mean stronger as in weight-lifting, maybe Grunbeld. If you mean stronger as in killing-machine, definetly Zodd.

GoHF said:
Zodd would probably kick his ass much like Guts did.

Guts would render useless in the might of Grunbeld if he didnt had the armor... if you are talking about wearing that armor, how can you be sure Zodd (even in apostle form) will have no problem fighting Guts... ::)

GoHF said:
If you mean stronger as in weight-lifting, maybe Grunbeld. If you mean stronger as in killing-machine, definetly Zodd.

Agree but to a certain extend, becz we seem to forget Grunbeld firebreath... ;)

Scarred

I am the apostle of Samson. FEAR ME!
xechnao said:
Guts was in that special armour outfit. Without it I don't know if he kicked Grunbelds ass that much.

Guts would have been very dead without the armor. Grunbeld shattered all of his ribs, TWICE.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Just to let you all know, I bought some of the Berserk Card game packs and in side I got a Zodd and Grunbeld card. Guess who was stronger... ZODD!!! So I hope that is that. Seriously, I will scan the cards when I get a chance. :-*

All of you ppl had in mind Zodd was stronger but in my opinion both of them are basically the same... i dunno why but i just feel Grunbeld wasnt any weaker in combat compare to Zodd...

And now it may be surprising that Zodd wasnt the strongest apostle anymore... instead I vote for the Emperor of Terror 8)

i have only read 26 recently but i believe zodd is probablly more powerful then grunbeld for several reasons;

1) even though guts was fucked, when he put on the armor most of his energy was clearly shot to fuck, so when he finally put on the armor he would have been far from his peak, that is if he got into it with no injuries he would have done a hell of a lot better, yet he was still able to make grunbeld look pretty pathetic in his normal form.

and most importantly
2) zodd is a far more important antagonist in the story, he was there way before grunbeld was heard of, he is basically griffiths most trusted, and will almost certainly live on for longer after grunbeld is killed. if and when he lives longer then grunbeld then the story will insist on having zodd to be more of a challenge then in the previous story for climatic reasons, and even then guts will probablly be much more powerful by the time he comes up against him.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I'll tell you what. When the Grunbeld action figures comes out, we'll have a photo essay contest of Zodd and Grunbeld kicking ass. LOL

LPL

nostyleart

Quixotic
i think zodd is stronger cause zodd is always looking for someone stronger to fight. grunbeld seems slow and only has that armor, but zodd can fix himself after being hacked up.

nostyleart

Quixotic
well, then i have a better assumption. based on what i've seen so far, guts is faster, and strong enough to crack his "stronger than steel skin"

SlimJ87D

Apollo
do we forget that Gatts has the special armor that makes him fight like a Dog, or possium, or racoon... jk, but his fighting style changes to a crazy monkey you have to admit, its pretty cool i guess...::)

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I think you all are underestimating how much of a number Slann did on Guts I mean did you see him after he fought her? If he went up against Zodd with no armor and his "spirit" injured like that he would have been dead in a heartbeat.

Schwabe

*cough*
LORD MAGEFIST said:
I think you all are underestimating how much of a number Slann did on Guts I mean did you see him after he fought her? If he went up against Zodd with no armor and his "spirit" injured like that he would have been dead in a heartbeat.

*lends support*

Plus, if Zodd was searching fot the ultimate strong one for all this time and has only bowed now to griffith (and been an adversary of both guts and skullknight also) he would've had more to do with grunbeld.

chugoku sensei

Too good!
ZODD rules! He's the opposite to Skull knight, right? He fought to a standstill with skullknight, when skullknight had his equivalent of the berserker armor. So, Zodd is probably waaay stronger the Grunbeld. No question.

LORD MAGEFIST said:
What are you Oliver? Explain yourself please...

There is no need to explain when things are so obvious... Zodd was no match for SK, he might be the only apostle that is capable of fighting him and survive... but that doesnt mean he is as strong as SK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom