Berserk Cosplay

INCOHERENT!? it seems ive been left in Italia with no more kuna (or is it cuna?)....no spending money....wah...

i am I33K because i use MS Word!! tru

im am not a negative creep- kurt cobain is dead.....

I am the genius/mad scientist who will shatter the world with my oversized parietal lobes (thats what they call me in Belgium....just ask Bjorn...he knows all about)

In spain they call me Brain Lord....(just ask Dani about that one..he lives in Madrid)

ok.end of story.smart guys always get eviscerated-just look at history....socrates, gallileo,descartes, the maytag man

kangjja

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
g-ko.jpg

she is...

P

paradiselost

...hey!!! Where did you find that marvellous Griffith-dress?

I simply adore it...!!! It's really cool...!!!

I'd like to buy one for me too...

:eek:

...please, let me know!!!!

paradiselost

...why don't you try to analize before what did you write then before and the times before the last one? You'll find many errors...but the point is that I'm well educated, and I don't tell you...it's a question of point of view...
...it's a question of education...

...and, for the point in which I say that I read Berserk since the beginning of 1996, well...what's the point? I never asked you anything, so, all the words did yo write aren't right and they live me offended...
...you are really negative, and not educated...

Listen up, and listen good, paradiselost.  You aren't anymore educated than most of us.  If you were, you'd probably be doing something else with your time.  This thread is about Berserk cosplay, now how 'well' you think you're educated.  Keep this up and I (or Walter) will delete your posts or block you from posting on the board.  We don't tolerate people telling others that they are not educated, or basically, stupid.  We want people to be able to come here and post things about Berserk, not that they're Italian and speak 'perfect' English.  Get over yourself and let's discuss BERSERK, people.  If you want to tell someone they aren't educated, use the *INSTANT MESSENGER* feature!  Posts like these have no place here.

Any more posts in this thread will be ABOUT COSPLAY.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Well, rapedcasca my man, you sure haven't been round these parts, or otherwise, your memory fails you. I ma glad however that you were in my country, Croatia, where we use Kuna. In Italy, they use Liras. How did you like Croatia (try to criticise it as paradiselost english in I kill YOU, thankyouverymuch).
And paradiselost, amico mio, this guy does have a point about some minor grammatic issues in your post, but it is nothing to be taken seriously. After all, I believe we shouldn't correct each others grammar, cuz writin furiously in the excitement of replyin to something walter or olivier wrote,which sounds bogus to you, it is hard to find the time to correct oneself. ;) I believe nobody really cares if gatsu is an efl or teh millenium falcon, ae?
So, let's keep the berserkly friendly atmosphere, and hopefully, meet one day and beat the crap out of each other...

ranemaka13: yeah, I remember a url being posted to BSOM's bbs several months ago...it was incredible...sweeet sweeet metal skeleton

Actually, that's not the one.  It was posted by some tall white guy w/ long hair who also posted pics of himself cosplaying as Griffith....though on second thought, maybe it was the same costume...

IM SORRY
this will be my very last IRRELEVANT post...promise......
I would just like to make one thing clear before I offend anyone else
(like White_Hawk for example)

im too smart for my own good...i get very bored......and have a tendency to talk ALOT of NONSENSE...I know perfectly well that kuna is Croatian currency and that Lira is Italian...it was a joke.....I have nothing against Croatia or Croatians ....I stayed in Vrazdin with a fellow named Goran and had a very nice time indeed.....I am a hispanic American...and i make fun of America and Hispanics all the time.....i have no prejudices...but since this has nothing to do with Berserk Ill try to stay on topic (you guys are no fun).

with that said i shall retire.....doesnt anyone like sandwiches?

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
;D Oh yeah, right... everybody would just loooove to see me in a Slann outfit, right? *laughs* though I do love tentacle hair... and that girdle... damn I wish I had money...

Fishbomb

Hmmm not really tentacles... but I can dye it green and work on it ;)

http://www.geocities.com/jochiem/Fishbomb.jpg

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
I wouldn't DRESS as Slann this hallowe'en, but I do decide to make her tentacle hairstyle for my costume....(I mean, it's too cold to walk around with nothing but a rubber dildo rib cage thing on up in Canada in the middle of fall...) And I know how to make my hair like that. So you all just wait *POINT*...if interested. If not, you don't have to wait at all! ;D

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
Wow, new headline

Fishbomb takes over the role as Slann with Aelka as support!

How cool would that be.

In the picture of SK and Guts, what is the sword made out of?  It doesn't look like cardboard....is it tin or something?  Jeesh, you'd think a chemical engineer would be able to tell...

P

paradiselost

...hey, Fishbomb! Why don't you try to explain me how you'll be able to reproduce the appearence of Slann??

...I could be very curious about that...ehehhe...

;)

Fishbomb

...hey, Fishbomb! Why don't you try to explain me how you'll be able to reproduce the appearence of Slann??

Money m'dear... it's all about money...

and workout... and plastic surgery... AGH! The face is all wrong, but at least I got the tits... *snickers*

damn, this is a weird subject. If I'm gonna cosplay as anyone (and please, shoot me if I do) I'm gonna be Reiko-san! (and NO, I will NOT explain that reference)

A

aelka-school

:-/But we need a Slann! You know how desparate we are for a Slann now that you offered the possibility?!?!?

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*

Those Japanese people are so crazy!!!!! (cool~)

Really wonders where they find those time to do such good stuff and just walk around in public.

Is she naked?

Top Bottom