Recent content by AntMan

1. A

Alucard, Vash and Dante

Ok guys.. first of this topic was meant to ask why they all have the same guns.... Well basically the white and black guns. I can tell you why for both alucard and vash, but i'm guessing for mr Dante First Vash has the silver gun right? And whats his face (sorry haven't seen trigun in along...
  2. A

I am back... Anyone remember me?

Well I was just curious... it's been awhile... not to mention i've grown up abit since then, and my sentences make just a bit more sense. Anyways I've been searching the forums but i can't find If this site still doesn't support scans, well at least anything past book 26, if we still can't put...
  3. A

I am back... Anyone remember me?

so i fanally got around to reading some of the manga right now i'm up to 13... anyways HI!
  4. A

Berserk Kubrick and new sketch

I KNOW!!! I"M JUST WONDERING ON HOW I CAN GET MY HANDS ON SOMETHING FOREIGN!!! LIKE WHATEVER THOSE GUYS ARE MADE!!! I DON"T KNOW HOW AND I DON"T GOT A CREDIT CARD!!! WHERE NOT WHEN COULD I POSSIBLE GET A HOLD OF THEM WHEN THEY COME OUT!
  5. A

Gundam Seed, gut's sword?

no i was saying that cloud made it popular... cause you know american exposure makes things really popular fast....
  6. A

Miura's autograph and sketch

wait i don't actually see any pics :(
  7. A

Berserk Kubrick and new sketch

I'm scared... I'm getting bombarded by a whole bunch of foreign symbols when i goto that site.... can anyone tell how i'd be able to get my hands on em?
  8. A

pretty god damn funny!

aww.... hope you can make it more available some time soon!!! ;D
  9. A

forces?

Sorry to change the subject but I find the theme songs sounds sorta like something outa Cowboy Bebop.... and I like there sound track.... and I like the them song I just like crazy music i guess
  10. A

Gundam Seed, gut's sword?

I think cloud's the one who made it really popular... the old I'm tough cause i got a big ass sword thing comes in..... ahh well I think Guts is really the only one who can justify this image!
  11. A

pretty god damn funny!

is there any sites we can goto? to get these... and DONOVAN IS WORST THAN THE GOD HANDS!
  12. A

A gift for our gifted member ^^

Umm happy b day!
  13. A

Hellsing, what a great show.

rigth right.... wait... seriously?? i was wayyy offf.... man even the bullets are heavy
  14. A

really good with sewing? hey anyone who's can friggen kill a few dozen zombies with a needle deserves credit.... and btw I'm pretty sure walter is dead... But yeah I wanna find out whats so special bout celes, and integral seems to scarily butch in her suit, anyone agree? Just some crazy...
  15. A

I don't care what you say!!! IT WAS A GOOD SERIES!!!! I dunno.... Alucard is crazy insane, and your always wondering whats was going to happen next.... the storyline was ok... no great i'll give you guys that.... but come on! YOU CAN"T TELL ME WALTER WASN"T SWEET!!! Old butler killing ppl with...
Top Bottom