Gundam Seed, gut's sword?

DemonEyesKyo

Put your glasses on, nothing will be wrong........
Has anyone watched the new Gundam series yet, Gundam Seed? I think its kind of shallow so far (as any non-Gundam universe one is). Anyways the main gundam, strike can use a massive sword like Guts (band of the hawk size). Its kinda funny looking. I was just thinking that berserk must have had a role in that idea. Or am i just wrong and think everyone with a big sword copies berserk?

P

psymont

sano(kenshin), cloud(ff7) and siegried(soul calibur) .... those thieving bastards!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
But how many swords are metal blade + beam. Its a marginaly original design. It is interesting that the blade sould be useless for stabing.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
well we know Phantasy Star Online had to have stole the idea because thaey called thier rare broad sword "The Dragon Slayer"...yet it looks like the band of the hawks sword (in ye olde DC versions not the GCN one)

P

psymont

so, who was the first person in popular entertainment to make the giant sword cool? he was the one that was ripped off ....

AntMan

I honestly think i sorta look like Gatts
I think cloud's the one who made it really popular... the old I'm tough cause i got a big ass sword thing comes in..... ahh well I think Guts is really the only one who can justify this image!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont said:
so, who was the first person in popular entertainment to make the giant sword cool? he was the one that was ripped off ....
Toshirô Mifune in Seven Samurai.

ShinHell9

Doc AntMan said:
I think cloud's the one who made it really popular... the old I'm tough cause i got a big ass sword thing comes in..... ahh well I think Guts is really the only one who can justify this image!
guts was created before cloud!!!!!!!

AntMan

I honestly think i sorta look like Gatts
no i was saying that cloud made it popular... cause you know american exposure makes things really popular fast....

ShinHell9

Doc AntMan said:
no i was saying that cloud made it popular... cause you know american exposure makes things really popular fast....
GUNDAM SEED, and PHANTASY STAR ONLINE WERE MADE IN JAPAN NOT AMERICA SO HOW IS THAT RELEVANT!?

Majin_Tenshi

No one ever seems to realize that RPGfan doesn't allow of site linking and all off site links go to the main page.

The geocities trick doesn't work.

P

psymont

all gundam sucks .... so does DBZ .... all the anime they have on the cartoon network sucks in fact .... damn it

Majin_Tenshi

Does that include the anime on adult swim? Cause, last time I checked, Cowboy Bebop was rather good, and Reign seems promising. Inu Yasha isn't bad.
Whats your opinion of Evangelion? Two episodes are supposed to be on toonami(I don't know what they're thinking), I think its next week.

P

psymont

Majin Tenshi said:
Does that include the anime on adult swim? Cause, last time I checked, Cowboy Bebop was rather good, and Reign seems promising. Inu Yasha isn't bad.
Whats your opinion of Evangelion? Two episodes are supposed to be on toonami(I don't know what they're thinking), I think its next week.

i dont care much for bebop, its just not my style .... evangelion was good, but my god the ending was friggin ridiculous, all 3 of them .... reign is the one done by the same guy as aeon flux right? i saw one episode, it seemed dull .... i dont know of inu yasha

ShinHell9

Psymont said:
all gundam sucks .... so does DBZ .... all the anime they have on the cartoon network sucks in fact .... damn it
victory Gundam was pretty good, 08th ms team was good...the original & wing were too heroic...never saw the zetas...but the best is the dc game's story.

BOB

poruno sutâ
Psymont said:
Walter said:
Psymont said:
Toshirô Mifune in Seven Samurai.

not familiar ..... can u post pic?

sevensamurai3.jpg

start getting familiar with this 8)

Top Bottom