Recent content by Auto80T-Prime

1. A

Chat?

Yeah, that's the downside, I kinda realized that after I posted. And wow, someone finally replied...
  2. A

Chat?

I was just wondering if you guys use the chatroom option at the bottom of the message board index, and if there was a set time for a chat? What I also meant to ask was if you guys wanted to set a time when people would gather and chat?
  3. A

VHD Bloodlust

Is the dvd being released here going to be bilingual? Because I heard a rumor that the dub would only be released here in the states? Please tell me that that's not true...
  4. A

Capcom vs. SNK 2 Is it too awesome for me? Yes

Capcom vs. SNK 2 great game... Anyways, I know this may be a little irrelevant but I was following the "Dragonball vs SF" rumor as well, and I discovered that the game may actually just be a 3D action game similar to the Gundam arcade game recently released. Well, here's the url where I found...
  5. A

your IDs

This is a little late, but anyway mine is merely Autobot-Prime, simply referring to the Transformers and their leader Optimus Prime.
  6. A

What's the Best new Anime you've seen this year?

Re: What's the Best new Anime you've seen this yea Although I've only seen the first two episodes, the best anime I've seen this year has been Furi Kuri. But, Initial D: Second Stage was pretty cool too.. Also, I've heard bits and pieces of Hellsing, anybody know where I could get it (besides...
Top Bottom