Recent content by chibipakk

1. C

Isidro

Re: Isidro >:( Oh and nobody mentions the ripping off of Puck from Hamlet?!?!
  2. C

Isidro

Re: Isidro I would like to add that Guts was the name of a German knight that oh lets see... ACTUALLY HAD AN IRON ARM!!!! Plus... is it not obvious that Kentaro Miura's form of creation is more of shaping an already exsisting idea or fact and molding it togather to fit his story?
  3. C

Zodd's human form

Zodd mature.. *snickers* I guess thats a word for it...
  4. C

Who's happy in Berserk?!?!

well shit like that happens...
  5. C

Who's happy in Berserk?!?!

Would you like to live a life without sadness or dispare... I know this falls more under sadness than dispare but what kind of life would it be to compleatly miss out on one of the feelings that makes us human...
  6. C

Berserk Tattoo

Re: Tattoo of the Brand Well, a brand tattoo sounds cool. On your arm... sounds gay. On your neck... sounds too common. so whats the solution? put it on your forehead!
  7. C

Is there "heaven" in the Berserk world?

This is going to my first long post so... Well this post mearly says that everyone dies, goes to the same plece, and are mearly pawns for the use of Ideal. I would like to know if that is what you ment by that. I SERIOUSLY doubt that that the Christian idea of hell applies to the Vortex...
  8. C

SK.net Exclusive Interview: The Idea of Evil

Seeing that this has not been an active thread for a while i dont know if this will be answered but for he sake of argument i must ask. Well if your power comes from the subconsious then i guess enough hypnotic abuse would banish you form ones mind? And to follow up I must ask if you have ever...
  9. C

Ishidoro Hate?

Re: Isidro Hate?       Well in my remotly noobish eyes you all have good points, but i feel we must all admit that without Puck and Isidro the manga would be SO dark that all of our heads would explode!!!  Infact Puck says so himself in volume 15.  Of course soon after that Gatts sends him...
  10. C

Berserk Character QUOTES

PAKK "Besides if without me around, this story would be too dark... (our livelyhoods depend on this manga") Oh and lets not forget the next forget "DON'T TAKE OUT MY BEECHI LIKE THAT~!!!"
  11. C

Superman..... is dead...

Never cared for him (he was an asshole) and his movies pretty much were tankers. Aside from that he was cool. I guess that death is a part of the process, and that all we can do is fight it off aslong as we have the strength to swing our excessively large swords. Sorry had to slip a small...
Top Bottom