Ishidoro Hate?

Rakshas

Be quiet... You are already dead...
What ? Do you mean Puck isn't important ? By the way, both of them bring to the mangas Fun, and Fun is an important part of a Mangas even if it's a dark one like Berserk. The reader can make a pause, laughing a little, take a lill break. Ishidoro and Puck are like Jar jar in Star Wars episode 1 ( sorry for the comparaison ) funny but not that important ( for the moment ) ...

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Rakshas said:
Ishidoro and Puck are like Jar jar in Star Wars episode 1 ( sorry for the comparaison ) funny but not that important ( for the moment ) ...
THAT is an insult to Puck and Isidro. I despise Jar-Jar because he is clumsy, stupid, and doesn't really do anything right, unless accidental.
Puck heals, and seemed to lighten guts up enough in the begining that he did not revert to solely his rage. And as far as Isidro is concerned, he saved Caska twice at the rebirth ceromony, and protected sheirke, farnese and caska from the trolls as sheirke was preparing her spell.
In conclusion I HATE JAR JAR BINKS. >:(

P.S. Sorry to those who like him. :-[

Posted by: Headless Death  Posted on: Today at 07:47:46pm 

P.S. Sorry to those who like him.   

is that possible? ???

i think not!! ;)

besides, if you dont like the characters then pick from the following options:

1. call Miura and present him with your feelings and tell him hes stupid and needs to remove them,

2. stop reading Berserk cause you cant stand the characters 

or option C, my favorite ;D,

C. ignore them and stfu

i feel better now,

everyone have a pleasant evening! 8)

- c

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
10-4 said:
is that possible? ???

i think not!! ;)

besides, if you dont like the characters then pick from the following options:

1. call Miura and present him with your feelings and tell him hes stupid and needs to remove them,

2. stop reading Berserk cause you cant stand the characters 

or option C, my favorite ;D,

C. ignore them and stfu

i feel better now,

everyone have a pleasant evening! 8)

- c

He was talking about Jar Jar binks... I hate jar jar binks...

i know,

i hate jar jar as well,

thats why when he said im sorry to those who like him (jar jar),

i said is that possible (someone liking jar jar)

i think not,

i was makin a joke, you must be tired,

but thats ok, no harms done,

you agreed with the dislike of jar jar, so youre ok in my book ;D

- c

ok,

lets all use what we have left of our intelligence and stfu about jar jar,

thats better,

now the people that cant appreciate creative ideas and aspects continue with your bashing of ishidoro and to a lesser extent puck :(,

everyone else, have a pleasant day ;D,

- c  8)

Posted by: Mejumi Nomiko  Posted on: Today at 03:54:56pm 

Quote from: 10-4 on September 08, 2004, 03:50:50 PM
blah blah *insert gif or
typing

this* blah

Anyway I bought a Jar Jar Binks skateboard at a tag sale and rode it home yesterday. 

ok :D,

thats better,

now the people that cant appreciate creative ideas and aspects continue with your bashing of ishidoro and to a lesser extent puck ,

everyone else, have a pleasant day  ;D,

- c    :-*

10-4 said:
ok :D,

thats better,

now the people that cant appreciate creative ideas and aspects continue with your bashing of ishidoro and to a lesser extent puck ,

everyone else, have a pleasant day  ;D,

- c    :-*

Oh, so people who don't like Ishidoro must lack creative ideas and aspects eh?

im glad you read what i wrote ::),

the answer to your question is no,

just because you dont like ishidoro or puck doesnt mean you lack creative ideas,

it means you dont appreciate the work and thought Miura put into them,

its totally cool if you dont like them,

but when you bash them, call them stupid, or however you wish to say it,

you basically step all over the name of Berserk  :-X

and once again, if someone doesnt like it,why dont they just leave? ;)

- c  ;D

10-4 said:
im glad you read what i wrote ::),

the answer to your question is no,

just because you dont like ishidoro or puck doesnt mean you lack creative ideas,

it means you dont appreciate the work and thought Miura put into them,

its totally cool if you dont like them,

but when you bash them, call them stupid, or however you wish to say it,

you basically step all over the name of Berserk  :-X

and once again, if someone doesnt like it,why dont they just leave? ;)

- c  ;D

Oh c'mon, you should know that answer as well as anyone here; there is far too much goodness to let a parasite in the story even bring it down to simply "very good".

Don't be one of those people who thinks the only real fan is one who has to love every single part of the work, there is nothing wrong with not agreeing all the time believe it or not. A person that does see such things as absolutely flawless is probably a mindless yes sayer and a Sycophant.

no no no sparnage,

you are still reading out of context ::),

i said nothing about liking every single part of the work,

or not agreeing anything is wrong,

or lacking creative ideas and aspects like you said in your first post,

i have said nothing that goes along with what you are saying,

all i said, which i will say again,

is that people should appreciate ishidor and puck, not like, fall in love with, etc etc,

appreciate, appreciate, APPRECIATE!!!!!! :eek:

ap·pre·ci·ate    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (-prsh-t)
v. ap·pre·ci·at·ed, ap·pre·ci·at·ing, ap·pre·ci·ates
v. tr.
To recognize the quality, significance, or magnitude of

everyone should appreciate the hard work miura put into ishidoro and puck :D,

i dont know if you have noticed there are people that like them,

some even love them, puella for example,

now are you calling her "mindless"? :(,

or would that be taking what you typed out of context and bringing up bullshit,

like the last 5 or 6 posts,

all i ever said was that everyone should APPRECIATE ishidoro and puck,

without them there is no Berserk,

it doesnt take a genious to see that without puck and ishidoro, we wouldnt have Kentaro Miura's Berserk,

thats all i said, thats what i meant,

i dont want an argument over stupid crap,

this isnt the trashcan,

i like you Sparnage :),

hopefully you can see my point now,

if not, let me know and i will start a 6 thread explanation on the word appreciation ;D,

where it came from, when it got introduced into the dictionary, the original language, etc ;),

but reguardless Sparnage,

have a nice evening! ;D

- c 8)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
10-4 said:
v. tr.
If only more people could use them.  Some seem to be unsure what these books can do.example
10-4 said:

- c 8)
Agreed, just because you respect something, or appreciate it, it doesn't mean you can't hate or find fault.
For example, Most people respect their parants, and find fault with them. :)

10-4 said:
no no no sparnage,

you are still reading out of context ::),

i said nothing about liking every single part of the work,

or not agreeing anything is wrong,

or lacking creative ideas and aspects like you said in your first post,

i have said nothing that goes along with what you are saying,

all i said, which i will say again,

is that people should appreciate ishidor and puck, not like, fall in love with, etc etc,

appreciate, appreciate, APPRECIATE!!!!!! :eek:

v. tr.

i dont know if you have noticed there are people that like them,

some even love them, puella for example,

now are you calling her "mindless"? :(,

or would that be taking what you typed out of context and bringing up bullshit,

like the last 5 or 6 posts,

all i ever said was that everyone should APPRECIATE ishidoro and puck,

without them there is no Berserk,

it doesnt take a genious to see that without puck and ishidoro, we wouldnt have Kentaro Miura's Berserk,

thats all i said, thats what i meant,

i dont want an argument over stupid crap,

this isnt the trashcan,

i like you Sparnage :),

hopefully you can see my point now,

if not, let me know and i will start a 6 thread explanation on the word appreciation ;D,

where it came from, when it got introduced into the dictionary, the original language, etc ;),

but reguardless Sparnage,

have a nice evening! ;D

- c 8)

Appreciate...... hmmmm. Ok I see your point and I appreciate Puck as he was needed to have the story with more than one regular character during the black swordsman era (pity he isn't more series but oh well), but i'm not sure if I do appreciate Ishidoro to be honest.

The story was fine without him in the past so I can't say it isn't Berserk without him, I do like Serpico, Farnese and Schierke but lets face it; if the story had remined just Guts and Puck then people would be saying "Good thing they didn't put more companions into the story, it's not Guts's style and would wreck the lone Atmosphere that Miura has created for Guts and Puck on his fight for revenge.

What I love about Manga and such over western comics is that they don't have to go back to scratch and everything has to go back to normal ready for the next issue where nothing but a cliche mindless adventure takes place, so I am happy for Berserk to change and all but if all the characters but him were in the story it would be probably be perfectly fine.
Maybe Miura has a important future made for him (maybe a love interest for Schierke) and if thats the case then I will be able to appreciate him in time.

I hope you can see my point also, and I have no problems with you either. ;D

Mirua isn't know to make pointless characters. Ishidoro is the farthest thing from a comic relief only character. He goes into gay mode with Puck sometimes but it doesn't take away THAT much.

Ishidoro looks up to Guts alot, that's an important element. He seems himself in Ishidoro in my opinion, like him and Gambino. Ishidoro is alot more then simply a comic relief character to make the story brighter. So is Puck for that matter, Puck kind of brings the story together, what other explanation is there for Guts to possibly have a chance to survive losing all that blood and getting those wounds without 24/7 treatment.

Ishidoro isn't totally dead weight anymore either, he can fight pretty well now for his size and he knows how to use his size pretty well in battle too, I found it annoying when he just charged into any battle obviously going to be defeated, but now he knows how to handle himself pretty well. Personally I liked Ishidoro's entrance into the story alot, as well as the rest of his crew. It's probably going to be temporary if the story spans 50+ volumes, which I'm hoping it will. I'm sure there will be all kinds of stages Guts goes through through-out the course of the rest of the story. Just let Ishidoro develop and get used to him, or choose not to like him, it's your view.

Re: Isidro Hate?

Well in my remotly noobish eyes you all have good points, but i feel we must all admit that without Puck and Isidro the manga would be SO dark that all of our heads would explode!!! 

Infact Puck says so himself in volume 15. 
Of course soon after that Gatts sends him into Uber Chibi squeeze mode.

I mean look at the eclipse... If that does not call for comic relief what does? Oh wait how about the Slann molestation in Volume 26? ( :'( sorry for all of you if that brings back the nightmares!  :'( )

Actually I prefer Isidro than Puck
I mean, if Miura was to take off one of them for a while, I would like Isidro remained

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

xechnao said:
Actually I prefer Isidro than Puck
I mean, if Miura was to take off one of them for a while, I would like Isidro remained

OMG, heretic! Puck owns big time, even if everybody dies in the end, he'll survive 8).

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

But with Isidro, he hasn't been in the story without puck. Puck had spent quite a while without Isidro.  But if either one was not featured for a while who would coach Isidro during battle. ;D

I see isidro to have a lot of potential. Yes, at first he was this stupid kid who didn`t do anything useful, but that has changed. I think I began to appreciate him when he saved casca from getting fried in Albion. And he has already been through a lot of things that the average human would never survive. For example, the first troll encounter. Okay, he did lose, but he managed to hold his own for a while against a thing that propably would be able to kill an angry bear. Even if I would have some swordtraining I would be squashed immediately in the same situation.

Oh, and speaking of Puck, he is absolutely neccesary to berserk. Without him the manga would be so dark and gloomy that I would have thrown it out the window.

D

darkbane

Khorne said:
Oh, and speaking of Puck, he is absolutely neccesary to berserk. Without him the manga would be so dark and gloomy that I would have thrown it out the window.

Guess Miura was right in thinking that the manga sales depend on Puck ;D

Top Bottom