Recent content by crowinghorse

1. C

What's the pride and joy of your Berserk collection?

Glad you still dig that Armored Berserk Gutz statue that I made as "Conan" - it was a pretty tough figure to complete considering I didn't have much to work with regarding the parts and pieces provided by Art of War. The original statue was terrible and I think a lot of fans agree (though not...
  2. C

AD Artwork's Berserk 10th Anniversary Guts 12" Figure

AD Artworks, a small Hong Kong art studio, has taken the Dragon Berserk 12" Guts figure and modified it to include a Hot Toys body-builder body, a custom-sculpted and hand-painted head sculpt, a battle-damaged sword and armor, a modified larger cape, and blood splatter all over. Check it all...
  3. C

Some good statues on Ebay right now!

Sold pending payment - thanks!
  4. C

Interview with Art of War - see HERE -

Glad you guys enjoyed the interview - on that note, we're able to continue communication with Art of War and if you guys are interested in having specific questions asked, shoot me an email at jess@figures.com and I'll send it over to Art of War and see what I can get done... Thanks! Jess Aaz...
  5. C

Interview with Art of War - see HERE -

Check it out here: http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=cjtnews2.setup&category=cooljt&topic=7&show_article=20 Be sure to check out www.cooljapanesetoys.com for reviews of some of Art of War's statues and products in the coming months...
  6. C

HELP ME FIND THIS "Banpresto DX Guts Figure".... PLEASE!!

holy cow...I didn't even realize I had two accounts.... you can delete the crowinghorse one... all i did was log in as I usually do...my password must be saved or something! sorry aaz... :-[
  7. C

HELP ME FIND THIS "Banpresto DX Guts Figure".... PLEASE!!

Since I live in Iowa, there a pretty slim chance I'll make it to Cali anytime soon... though I am going to SDCC, so I'll try to find one there...
Top Bottom