Recent content by Garouken

1. G

scissors and knife

I've only had three stitches in my whole life(on the bottom of my foot), but that's because I used to live on a Floathouse in Alaska and there wasn't a hospital close enough. I once got a huge gash on my stomach snowboarding, and a knife through my hand in a fight(yeah, I still won). I've also...
  2. G

228 Speculation

Re:Chapter 228 I'm fairly certain that rocks dont differentiate in toughness and such. At a molecular level, scratching something and crushing something are exactly the same, it's just to various degrees. Either way, I think Gutts wont be able to cut Grun's armor. He'll have to find a...
  3. G

Who do you think Zodd sacrificed?

I can kind of see a scenario in which Zodd sacrifices the one who taught him the art of war, etc. You know, he surpassed his master, whom he loved and deeply respected, but more than that he wanted to be stronger. The only way he could think to do it would be to make a sacrifice.
  4. G

How did Griffith?

I'm fairly certain that Rakshas is an apostle, but I think he is in some kind of human form. If nothing else, I think he has bones, because when he fought Sillat's body guards he made sounds like he was dislocating his bones to take their blows. Also, I really like this guy. And like Walter...
  5. G

228 Speculation

Re:Chapter 228 Hmm, I remember in 8th grade science class(a while ago) we experimented with hardness and such. The basic lesson for one of the day's playing around with rocks and such, it that nothing is invincible. Even hitting a diamond with a slab of iron(!) hard enough could crush it, and...
  6. G

The Hawk of Light

Oh come on, you know Miura isn't one to follow any rules(if you can even call this a rule). Honestly, I don't see what Griffith will do once he's achieved his dream. He'll have nothing to live for.
  7. G

The Hawk of Light

Who's to say Griffith woulnd't be a good king? Once/if he takes his own country(the world perhaps?) he might be a pretty mellow guy. Who's to say that Gatts isn't the "Hawk of darkness"? If he takes his revenge on Griffith he might kill one of the greatest rulers Midland ever had, just to...
  8. G

Episode 222

Oh I cant wait to see this chapter. It looks like it'll be worth the extra 2 weeks.
  9. G

Is Guts so kissable?

He's too busy starting to pass out/stabbing her, etc.
  10. G

More Girls

I fall closer to the fat category. They have nothing to do with each other, that's the point. Walter, didn't you read my Nazi comment? I said that MY experience led me to believe this. Why? This isn't the only board I go to, I fraternize with quite insane individuals. In conclusion, read a...
  11. G

Do You Have a Better Half?

Your girl is cute.
  12. G

Do You Have a Better Half?

I had a better half for about 2 days last week(HOOHA!). She did cause me to cut that little peice of skin holding my tongue to the bottom of my mouth on my own teeth, though. Was it worth it? Yes. I need to find a steady girlfriend. I'm tired of scrubbing my nuts raw and praying the entire...
  13. G

More Girls

The majority of girls on message boards are either over 30 or hideous. Just the way things work. It seems a lot of guys on message boards are either fat or ridiculously hardcore(this is just my personal experience, I associate with a merry band of Nazis on occasion).
  14. G

Is Griffith Evil?

Look at it this way. Griffith justified the sacrifice of the hawks by saying they knew what they were in for. They served him to the best of their abilities. They served him on BATTLEFIELDS. Every time they went into a battle they were risking their lives, they all knew they could die there...
  15. G

a question about gatsu

Main characters are never hairy because it'd take to long to draw them. Also, they dont have to ever shit. They only have to piss when it's funny or they're mocking something. They don't have to eat very often, if at all. And finally, no matter who they are, they can jump really high.
Top Bottom