More Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
PolarisTwin said:
I heard hitting on women on a message board was a sure sign of obesity in real life.

Actually, it's just a sign of social ineptitude.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
With the whole "3some" thing said, I believe Tucker from "Red vs Blue" said it best.... Women are like Voltron, the more you hook up, the better it gets. ;D Now i'm not a swinger, I just like acting like a fool, but not just any Internet hooligan, a hooligan, with a touch of class....other then that, I have nothing and I am just trying to pass some time at work. :p

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Majin Tenshi said:
yea... something like that...

There is an inverse relationship between the amount of D&D you play and the number of "chic"s you get.

of course, I'm just jokeing since I doubt any one else on the forum suffers through life in kansas.

Oh, don't worry guys, I love you. :-* If you keep playing D&D, they keep making books, and if they keep making books I keep getting illustration jobs, and then I can pay my bills!

Garouken

I'm a llama!
The majority of girls on message boards are either over 30 or hideous. Just the way things work.

It seems a lot of guys on message boards are either fat or ridiculously hardcore(this is just my personal experience, I associate with a merry band of Nazis on occasion).

Filthy Wretch

UHH FUUHHHH
TheSkyTraveller said:
Oh, don't worry guys, I love you. :-* If you keep playing D&D, they keep making books, and if they keep making books I keep getting illustration jobs, and then I can pay my bills!
SWEET! What is your name?, Or if you prefer not to pass your name all over cyberspace what books did you draw in and/or what work is yours?

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Garouken said:
The majority of girls on message boards are either over 30 or hideous. Just the way things work.

It seems a lot of guys on message boards are either fat or ridiculously hardcore

Really?
I thought that was just a stereotype.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Either fat or hardcore? What the bloody hell do those have to do with each other? Are you stupid or just plain Veteran's Day?

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Walter said:
Either fat or hardcore? What the bloody hell do those have to do with each other? Are you stupid or just plain Veteran's Day?
he was implying that he was a hardcore individual

Garouken

I'm a llama!
Darok [Shattered Will] said:
he was implying that he was a hardcore individual

I fall closer to the fat category.

They have nothing to do with each other, that's the point. Walter, didn't you read my Nazi comment? I said that MY experience led me to believe this. Why? This isn't the only board I go to, I fraternize with quite insane individuals. In conclusion, read a post before responding to it.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Lady Griffith said:
Hmm...so that includes the guys who use ebay as a pickup place?

LG

Most very definitely. If you're going to pick someone up, it's generally an advantage if you can see and touch them, assuming you have the social skills.

G

Genn21

Makkuro said:
Most very definitely. If you're going to pick someone up, it's generally an advantage if you can see and touch them, assuming you have the social skills.

That's gonna be a one way conversation if you play with yourself :p

All buy that off ebay for a dollar

hit%20me%20beeker.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2915540782

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2915540782

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Darok [Biker Wannabe] said:
Skytraveller, are you puddinhead?

Ha ha ha, I wish! Actually, that guy went to my art school for a while; he's very talented.

SWEET! What is your name?, Or if you prefer not to pass your name all over cyberspace what books did you draw in and/or what work is yours?

I did some work in Monster Manual II, Savage Species, and Ghostwalk.
And now this is completely off topic!! ^^;

Umm, let me check...nope and....no. Ok, now I am kind of back on topic...sort of...

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
With the whole "3some" thing said, I believe Tucker from "Red vs Blue" said it best.... Women are like Voltron, the more you hook up, the better it gets. ;D Now i'm not a swinger, I just like acting like a fool, but not just any Internet hooligan, a hooligan, with a touch of class....other then that, I have nothing and I am just trying to pass some time at work. :p

I hate to say it Saiyanjin, but the results of the "Better Half" poll are in and I think most of the guys on here best start with one before they try for the whole set.

BTW, what do you have against swingers?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
;D I never did say that I had anything against them! I just said that I wasnt one. You have to look at everything involved with being a swinger. Such as... Yourself and your partner have to be aware that it's a "anything goes" type thing. A lot of people get jeolus and what not, so you have to play it smart!

Now if I could convince my woman...well....hehehe ;D

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I've never understood the whole concept of jealousy. If yer man wants to be with another woman, he will be, case closed.

I think my attitude tends to infuriate other women tho. If they want to give it a go and try to seduce him away I just shrug my shoulders and go off and do something else. Or I watch. Its hilarious to see dear bf squirm. I've got the opposite problem to you Saiyajin, my bf is a unforgiving monogamist.

I'm not afraid simply because I don't think any other woman could have the same type of love I have for dbf. They can't offer the same things. Maybe different things that he may need (which I've pointed out to him) but not the same things as me.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
What if you did find out he cheated? Kill him? Dump his ass? Put up with it?
Personally I never cared what a guy did behind my back. My feeling is...if he thinks he can get something better or prettier or whatever, or doesn't like my underwear, he can go somewhere else and it isn't my loss.
I've been to swingers' places and let me tell you...you don't really want go. It may just be me but my idea of fun is not to look down on the floor of the main party room and have it look like egg drop soup to me. It's just really dirty and the people are UGHly.

LG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom