Recent content by Mugwump101

1. Mugwump101

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Does anyone know a service where I can pay someone to pick up items for me at the exhibit and ship them to me? Any reliable sources? lol.
  2. Mugwump101

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Do you all think they'll do the exhibit again later in 2021 or 2022? They said it's a moving exhibit (rather it will be held in multiple places in Japan??). I really want to go and I would book a plane ticket in a heartbeat but with Japan Covid restrictions, I don't think foreign travelers going...
  3. Mugwump101

How does Berserk incorporate Aristotle's the idea of Evil and the Klein Bottle?

Re: How does Berserk incorporate Aristotle's the idea of Evil and the Klein Bott I have another questions..... Does Plato speak of The Idea of 'Evil' or just Good? or Both? Sorry to bother you guys again...
  4. Mugwump101

Re: How does Berserk incorporate Aristotle's the idea of Evil and the Klein Bott Thank you so much for your informative reply! :guts: It's very interesting to note especially the way it also concerns The Idea of Good and Plato. By the way, Do you perhaps know what are the titles of the books...
  5. Mugwump101

:???: How does Berserk incorporate Aristotle's the idea of Evil and the Klein Bottle? What exactly is Aristotle's idea of Evil, how can it be explained? Which book of Aristotle does it contain this information about the idea of Evil? Whoever wrote this said: "Incoporating advanced concepts...
  6. Mugwump101

Manga Suggestions

I recommend what I'm currently reading right now: -Blade of the immortal -Fullmetal Alchemist -20th Century Boys or Monster -Akira -Fruits Basket -Hikaru No Go -Initial D -Trigun - Hellsing -Rurouni Kenshin
  7. Mugwump101

Casca Inquiries...

Sorry to bother you with an ignorant question but I was wondering, After the eclipse, How can one explain Casca's condition? It is only amnesia? Can she speak or is it the fact that she can't speak because she doesn't remember how to? Can't someone teach her sign language or the written...
  8. Mugwump101

The Official SKnet BERSERK F.A.Q.

Who exactly is the moonlight child? I'm still thinking who is he exactly? A complete stranger or is he related to Casca and Guts?
  9. Mugwump101

Question about buying Berserk Ps2 game???

Thank you for your replies. Now, I'm definitely thinking about it more and I've decided to try it out. Going a little off topic, sorry..... How is the DC game compared to the PS2 game? What arcs in the manga/anime does it cover? How is the storyline? Where can I buy it? (I can't find that game...
  10. Mugwump101

Question about buying Berserk Ps2 game???

Sorry to interlock a discussion here but I was wondering if the PS2 game is really worth getting? The Trailers cooled so awesome and the game play looks good but what episodes of the manga does it follow? I mean, I'm beginning to think maybe it's not that great as the manga but I'm still...
  11. Mugwump101

Dark Horse Releases

I wanted to buy volume 3 today but I had a bit of a dilemma! What is it with Dark Horse and their badly printed manga? I don't think I've seen this mistake with any other manga company lol. But the problem was that there were two different copies and I was comparing them and the covers were...
  12. Mugwump101

Official PS2 Berserk Game Site (Sega)

Wow, that surprising. Thank you for the website.... Now I can try to get their company to petition for a USA release.
  13. Mugwump101

Which Berserk Character Are You?

A little too late to reply but I got: #1 Judeau #2 Caska #3 Gatts #4 Pippin #5 Gaston #6 Rickert #7 Conrad #8 Corkus #9 Slann #10 Griffith #11 Ubik #12 Void On the other one which is more interesting to take... if you guys feel like taking one with the manga characters...
  14. Mugwump101

How are you guys playing Berserk? (PS2)

Berserk PS2 game... Should I? I'm thinking of buying the Ps2 game of Berserk video game (Import), so I need a mod chip and I asked around it's $55 for the Modchip and total $125 for the installation. My question is, do you think it's worthy to get a modchip installed in our PS2 just for the...
  15. Mugwump101

Something Disturbing On Ebay (Kubricks)

They're cool and kawaii but Guts and Griffith pairing up ones gives me the creeps. They're enemies for all I know... *thinking post-eclipse*
Top Bottom