Something Disturbing On Ebay (Kubricks)

N

Ng51386

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kubrick-Berserk-Anime-set-of-4-Figures-COOL-Guts-Manga

berserk2.jpg

This was just very disturbing to me when I was looking through ebay. I can never imagine Berserk characters like this....

Ng51386 said:
This was just very disturbing to me when I was looking through ebay. I can never imagine Berserk characters like this....

Are you kidding? Those things are awesome! I imported mine from Japan, both sets A and B:

set1.jpg

hawks.jpg

zoddo.jpg

set2.jpg

set1and2.jpg

And check these out!
2003xmas.jpeg

2004feb.jpeg

2004jul.jpeg

2004nenga.jpeg

2004xmas.jpeg

2005feb.jpeg

2005nenga.jpeg

Change your mind??? :guts: :guts: :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thats the best thing to happen on these forums since Paradise Lost was perma-banned.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ng51386 said:

Bah, it's fun! :casca:

Anyway, the little Christmas & new year scenes are taken from the W.O.T.D.C. website. It's indicated on the pictures, but I felt like giving the URL.

Typically I hate block figures but I love my Berserk Kubricks. The face on the Black Swordsman Gattsu is just to funny.

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Heh, I actually saw one of those sets a few days ago in this comic shop. I almost bought it too, but it was like 50 bucks. So I said screw it and got me another behelit ($12) and a Boba Fett keychain for a dollar :carcus:
Oh, and before I forget, do you guys think I should get a Berserk artbook there for 33 bucks? Tell me if you ppl think its worth it.

R

Ryu

All they need to do now is make a lego game based on Berserk Kubrick figurines. woo, watch out george lucas!!

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Disturbing, yet strangely funny.

My personal favorite is the New Year's pic of Guts and Femto passed out drunk-the tengu mask in Guts hand makes it look like he's flipping off the camera! :serpico:

They're cool and kawaii but Guts and Griffith pairing up ones gives me the creeps. They're enemies for all I know... *thinking post-eclipse*

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Wow, how did I miss this? I love those pictures. Kubrick Zodd (human form) disturbs me though.

Top Bottom