Recent content by PaKK

1. P

Naruto On Its Way To The States

omg are you sure?!?! grappler baki is probably my second fav series next to berserk. i dont want to see funimations hands anywhere NEAR baki. *funimation receives axe kick from worlds strongest man* btw, grappler baki manga is IMPOSSIBLE to find unless you feel like ordering about 100 issues of...
  2. P

Greatest game ever

the frogs and toad from the battletoads! series were named after skin deflections btw. IIRC the toad was named wart and the others were something like zit, rash, and something else.....
  3. P

Casshern

http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/trailers/casshern_large.html *check it out, the trailer looks sweet but from what ive heard its a little misleading. a beautiful movie nontheless*
  4. P

Spider Man 2

although i agree the chances of venom being in a spiderman movie are slim, they did mention eddie brocks name in the first movie. i can still dream of venom on the big screen. *drools*
  5. P

Post Artwork

samething....immortal guy named manji that kills people with really cool blades. great stuff. blade of the immortal is the name of the english paperback translations. your avatar is the pic used as the cover for the "Beasts" volume.
  6. P

Post Artwork

im guessing by your avatar zodd that you read blade of the immortal. you do any of that style drawing? Hiroaki samura does some of the best pencil work IMO. it also seems that you've started a little series of your own. i dont know if you have a story or anything but if you do im sure we'd all...
  7. P

Matrix revolution

people just need to stop bitching about it. the series was a huge success and has entertained people for 5 years now. if u dont like it, go make a better one.
  8. P

Kill Bill

hehe i thought that crazy bitch looked familiar....lol
  9. P

School of Rock

GO SEE THIS MOVIE!
  10. P

anime recomend?

violent anime? my specialty.....heheheh 1. Fist of the Northstar (movie or series, both are great) 2. Ninja Scroll 3. Vampire Hunter D 4. MD Geist 5. Hellsing 6. Grappler Baki (the series)
  11. P

soul calibur 2

i have the GC version simply because the ps2 graphics arent as crisp. however i am using the converter so that i can use my ps2 controler for GC because the ps2 controller is the best for fighters. just yestarday i finished weapon master mode and got all the weapons/chars./and outfits. i usually...
  12. P

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

the wooden leg has yet to be confirmed...
  13. P

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

snake eater is a prequel to the series (some peeps think big boss might be the main char.) and the name comes from a ritual done during the vietnam war in which rookies ate venomous snakes to prove themsleves.
  14. P

Blackouts! AHHH!!

some news stations are airing blackout "safety" procedures. wtf? i think we've all at some point had our power go out in a storm. are these people stupid? if a blackout gets this much media coverage, god help us when something significant happens. plus i think they were hoping people would start...
  15. P

Blackouts! AHHH!!

IMO the news stations are making too big a deal about the blackout shit. and thats only because it effects THEM in their offices in New York. as for me, im in texas and could care less about some senior exec. who cant make his own mocha frappacino. hell those fuckers have wireless cell phones...
Top Bottom