1. S

Continue this story!

a fish, which...
  2. S

Continue this story!

to his death
  3. S

Try this shit at a SlipKnot Concert! LOL

In this case i agree with you. they don't play the stuff we like because its too hard according to them. the bands you said are the shit. dimmu borgir more than anything there music is just awesome. i love to listen to death cult armageddon(if the spell is not right i don't care). but one thing...
  4. S

Try this shit at a SlipKnot Concert! LOL

alright i have to say is that slipknot really did a good job on there new album i liked it. but now i've just been listening to very very hardcore shit like: arch enemy, cradle of filth, throwdown, hatebreed, and the list goes on. but most of the bands i've been listening to for a very long...
  5. S

Puerto Rico owns the Dreamteam by 19 points

"The Dream Team" why the hell call them that. they suck. i know what everybody is thinking(almost everybody). the dream team lost how could they. just because they hav AI and lebron james they think that the us team is going to win every single game they come across. well they can't and PR...
  6. S

LOOK AT MY PATHETIC CRY FOR ATTENTION!!!

i agree this is pathetic. and i would just like to say happy birthday to Miyu
  7. S

The Thread of Zelda

i think zelda games are very good. back when super nintendo was the big thing and they came out with zelda: link to the past, or something like that, i beat it a bunch of times and i loved every minute of it. zelda is the shit, when it comes out i am going to get it the first day it does come out.
  8. S

Spider Man 2

i read those comics. spiderman is ok, but i like venom and carnage.
  9. S

Do you guys work out?

i was in football for 2 years. so weight lifting for that was pretty hard. now i lift sometimes. i also agressive in-line so i need to be in shape for that(but i'm not). its kinda fun blading i but my ass alot but hey what can i say. i just get back up and do it again untill i suceed. soon i'll...
  10. S

Cheech & Chong vs. Jay & Silent Bob

i like both cheech and chong and also jay and silent bob. they are all the shit.
  11. S

What do you think of the Hawks

really if you want to know, i think the hawks is boring and stupid. no body really post there. its just a site that i think is there to steal ideas from other people to make them look good.
  12. S

Presidential Canidates

Majin Tenshi got my vote. vote Majin Tenshi, for he shall rule all.
  13. S

Don't scrap other thread

i'll call you "Big Gay Albert" if i want to, ok.
  14. S

music cd's

that cd is pretty good. i listen to it sometimes.
  15. S

Me want custom title

i think his title should be "the boards psyco".
Top Bottom