Recent content by Skabbius

1. Skabbius

Favorite Anime MOVIE of all time

Ninja resurrection started out pretty promising, but in my oppinion fell apart around the end. Although it has been several years since I have seen it. So my memory of it is not perfect. I did see the old live action film based off the same legend, and that wasn't too bad. Blood Reign was a...
  2. Skabbius

CnColors

Oi! Man I wish I could have a painting of that to hang up. Mostd great quality color there man.
  3. Skabbius

Favorite Godhand?

Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand? I'd imagine that each have their own strengths. It seems that each of them represent different things. Although Void does seem a lot more intimitating than the rest of them.
  4. Skabbius

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Re: The End of Berserk? I'll have to say that if they did make a Berserk movie, it either would never hit theaters for themes, or it would be majorly watered down. Plus if Hollywood would make it, they would probably screw it up like most of the things they adapt. There is very few comic...
  5. Skabbius

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter

I realize that most of Fist of the North star is not original. So basically I should say that Street Fighter II ripped-off a ripp-off manga series. :-/ But I also noticed that in the game, Final Fight, the main guy (forget his name) says the quote from fotns, "You are already Dead" when using...
  6. Skabbius

There really is not that many similarities between Mad Max and Fist of the North Star. Sure it is post-apocalyptic, but the characters are not that similar. Mad Max had a lot of vehicles. FOTNS did not. Mad Max had no martial arts. FOTNS pretty revolved around it. There is no Street Fighter...
  7. Skabbius

Street Fighter II is an absolute classic. But I have to bring up how original the characters are. http://www.geocities.com/denshousha/sf2.html Not to speak Kenshiro's teacher's name is RyuKen. A link at the bottom also shows that FotnS was inspired by some american figures.
  8. Skabbius

Skabbius' Artwork

I do believe it is the tricept. If that is what you are talking about. http://www.uwm.edu/People/felchlin/arm.jpg Sure I still need some work with the hands and placement of the muscles. But you know the saying. Practice makes perfect.
  9. Skabbius

Skabbius' Artwork

New drawing of the hero of my story. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/sgraff87/GooDRicK.jpg This is practically the final design for him. I didn't use a art pencil, so it really isn't as smooth as I wanted, but oh well. I think it looks pretty cool.
  10. Skabbius

Skabbius' Artwork

The first monster was made on purpose with small stumpy feet. It really is not human, so you can't expect the anatomy to match that of a human. Of course these are sketches that I do in school and I have not memorized the human stucture yet. So I wing it as much as possible. Also, to find out...
  11. Skabbius

Skabbius' Artwork

I am happy that everyone is enjoying my artwork. Here is some more monsters that Rick will fight: This monster is pretty cool looking. With his head attached to his torso and upside down: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/sgraff87/upside.jpg And the big guy, Biggyman. With two chainsaws...
  12. Skabbius

Insect scene from KING KONG / Berserk

I haven't realized until now how many people have not seen the original King Kong movie. They didn't know that in the original film that Kong fights dinosaurs and sea monsters etc... Most of what anyone knows about is when Kong goes ape spit in New York. Of course if you are going to have any...
  13. Skabbius

Skabbius' Artwork

Even if I had joined the forum more than a week ago, I'd like to introduce myself.  I thought there would not any better way than showing off some of my artwork. I am currently designing and writing a graphic novel series based off the 80's-90's controversial video game, Splatterhouse. Check...
  14. Skabbius

Favorite Anime MOVIE of all time

Fist of the North Star/Hokuto no Ken Vampire Hunter D (Both) Ghost in the Shell (original) Ninja Scroll Akira Battle Royal High School Golgo 13: The Professional Riki-Oh Part 1 & 2 (sure it is a OAV, but I like it too much to leave out) L.I.L.Y. Cat That is really all I can think of right now.
  15. Skabbius

Post your description of the Elf King

If elf's don't have a gender. Would it still be called a King? Hmm.... That brings up another idea. The elf king doesn't actually need to be an elf does it?
Top Bottom