• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Majin Tenshi said:
Are we supposed to be impressed that you can post pics of Skelator and Beastman?
skeletor.jpg

Azn He-Man666

Okay anyway the roshinu arc yeah that should be what the movie is but guts kills all those children how will they release the movie like in random colleges or just straight to video?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Vicious, those 4 posts, + that oversized avatar just killed any hope of this ever being a decent topic ever again.

ahh you seem to have found the remove link. excelent. now, fix your avatar.

M

medievald00d

I'd say they'd have to do a tv series. A movie wont cover enough. The only problem with a TV series is that it will eventually be cancelled for being too violent. (On that note, maybe we can get FOX to do it. They always do stupid things)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
medievald00d said:
(On that note, maybe we can get FOX to do it. They always do stupid things)

I trust Fox as far as I can throw them. They would probably start the series on episode 2, change the opening music to something completely different and then cancel the show after 5 episodes, even if the viewers like it. Remember Escaflowne?

M

medievald00d

well...maybe if they did live action instead...they usually dont play around with those....i...think...as long as its "American enough".....but then it would cost too much.... :-\

Vishak

I'm a llama!
Has anyone else seen parallels between Matrix:Reloaded and Berzerk (Morpheus-Griffith,Trinity-Casca,Neo-Guts)

****SPOILER*******

I found it interesting that Neo fought 100 Smiths (although he wasn't able to kill them all). I wonder if they do a Berzerk movie the 100 man fight would look like that (except maybe not the martial arts and Guts would actually kill them all).

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vishak said:
Has anyone else seen parallels between Matrix:Reloaded and Berzerk (Morpheus-Griffith,Trinity-Casca,Neo-Guts)

****SPOILER*******

I found it interesting that Neo fought 100 Smiths (although he wasn't able to kill them all). I wonder if they do a Berzerk movie the 100 man fight would look like that (except maybe not the martial arts and Guts would actually kill them all).

WTF are you talking about.

Vicious666

Hey Kazuya
medievald00d said:
well...maybe if they did live action instead...they usually dont play around with those....i...think...as long as its "American enough".....but then it would cost too much.... :-\
No it would have to be an anime. I cant see berserk anyother way

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Vishak said:

****SPOILER*******

Its called GRASPING AT STRAWS

If they were to make a live action movie the best person I can think of (with dyed black hair) would be Dolph Lungren in his prime, he is tall, muscled and would probably look more like Guts than anyone else, but a live action movie would suck.

An anime movie would also suck unless the focus on something good, e.g. ...... fight with a high up apostle who he actually beats, grunbeld?

Azn He-Man666

Vishak said:

****SPOILER*******

Besides the fact that there are 1 on 100 battles in both I see little to no similarities between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom