Anderson needs to disappear

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
handsome rakshas said:
Uh oh! Another awesome videogame series bites the dust! Seriously, I'm gonna hope that this turns out at least half way decent. If Silent Hill and this one turn out to be stinkers I am gonna cry.(My two fave game series)

I'm summon meteor I swear i'll do it.

Proj2501 said:
Paul W.S. Anderson is writing the screenplay and Milla Jovovich is returning as Alice.

Can we say Land of the Dead meets Paul W.S. Anderson?!??!?!?!     WILL THIS MADNESS EVER END??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Anderson wrote and directed the first RE, so this shouldnt be a surprise. He actually did a decent job on that movie too. I am still eternally hurt by AVP though..... :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
grendelrt said:
Anderson wrote and directed the first RE, so this shouldnt be a surprise. He actually did a decent job on that movie too.

Come on, a decent job? With the super computer bullshit and all? It wasn't very faithful to the games... It wasn't the worst thing ever but it only stands out when compared to the "Double Dragon" flick to me. And reading Romero's script for the movie makes the whole thing even more frustrating, knowing what it could have been.

So the first movie was supposed to feature Jill Valentine (and Chris Redfield, if I'm not mistaken)? Wow, talk about ridiculous.

P.S. Is that also Ada Wong later on? :isidro:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
yota821 said:
So the first movie was supposed to feature Jill Valentine (and Chris Redfield, if I'm not mistaken)? Wow, talk about ridiculous.

P.S. Is that also Ada Wong later on? :isidro:

Yeah, it was you know, based on the game. No Alice versus the Red Queen. One more proof that movie producers are idiots.

Aazealh said:
Come on, a decent job? With the super computer bullshit and all? It wasn't very faithful to the games... It wasn't the worst thing ever but it only stands out when compared to the "Double Dragon" flick to me. And reading Romero's script for the movie makes the whole thing even more frustrating, knowing what it could have been.

Well I meant decent job as in the movie itself didnt suck to bad. As far as translation from the game, yeah it blew pretty hard :guts:

Why God?? It's one thing to make a shitty movie, but to taint the name of a classic videogame.. I just don't understand how these movies get produced.. Whats it gonna be next, Contra? Metroid??

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
John Woo ... has the rights to do a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as well.
I forsee a flock of motorcycle riding mutant doves attacking the Turtles in the finale.

Top Bottom