anime recomend?

magus1234 said:
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had any recomendations for a really violent animes?I have a hard rime finding any.

It's not that violent and maybe the end is a little crappy (it's only a 50 mins movie), but "Blood : The Last Vampire" is IMO quite good.

Legato 2057

The Grey Wolf
Blood had great animation, but that as a movie is was lacking in any point.

I had high hopes for Gilgamesh when Live-eviL gave preview a few weeks ago, but after watching the first episode I am very disapointed. The animation, while it had detailed backgrounds the characters were too androgynous IMO

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
The Dragon Slayer said:
I mean the TV series. The movie wasn't all that great.
Movie wasn't too bad. It suffered from overcompression and a less then fully thaught out story.

Series is prety good though. Its doesn't suffer from compression at all; at times it almost seems to be moving slow, but thats mostly when re-watching it. The series is far enough along that it isn't missing the 7th angel.

Oh, and Fuma is just awesome.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
The movie was the worst thing since like, ever. The TV series is a step in the right direction but nothing compares to the X manga.

theblakeman said:
The movie was the worst thing since like, ever. The TV series is a step in the right direction but nothing compares to the X manga.

I just saw X-1999 The Movie, I never saw the TV series nor I read the manga, and it's true it's one of the worst anime thing I ever saw...

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Majin Tenshi said:
C'mon, Sorcerer on the Rocks is one of the worst abominations ever.
But is it as bad as Record of Lodoss war: Chronicles of the Heroic knight or The knights of Ramune?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
IN YO DREAMS I STALK YOU said:
But is it as bad as Record of Lodoss war: Chronicles of the Heroic knight or The knights of Ramune?
Havn't seen much of RoLW:CotHK, but I hate the "second part!"
Not sure I've even heard of the second one.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Okay. CotHK is an average anime. Not as good as original Lodoss but it has some strong points to make it decent if not disappointing. Knights of Ramune sucked mainly because it was a part of an enourmous series but they only showed a certain segment. The anime suffered from too much fanservice anyway, but it's definately not the worst. Sorcerer on the Rocks however, SUCKS. Horrible garbage. There are worse things (Tekken, MD Geist, ect.) but Sorcerer on the Rocks easily sucks more than the ones you said.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Legato 2057 said:
Tekken is still the worst example of anime I have ever seen.

Yeah it is sad but true...*thinking about dinosaurs attacking kazuya* ::)

yesterday i watched "the hakkenden" for the first time and...what can i say...it is not too bad but i don t really like it .
not at least because of the german dub which btw always sucks! :p

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer ;D

Watch it with the dub, seriously.

I have the DVD.

-Griffith

Legato 2057

The Grey Wolf
I actually like M.D. Geist blakeman.

But yes Griffith, I have seen the horror that is Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer dubbed. I'm glad I rented it instead of buying it.

I've never seen it, but I have a friend that will watch almost anything (He really liked MAZE ::) ) but he thought that A.D. Police was bad.

The only anime that I have never watched even a complete episode (besides hentai ;D ) is Knight Hunters. A co-worker bought it after watching the previews, witch I will admit make it look kinda cool. We watched about five minutes of it. Right up to the part when they opened up the flower shop :eek:. We fast-forwarded thru the rest of the episode and sold the dvd the next day.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Legato 2057 said:
(He really liked MAZE ::) )

OVA or TV? Cause the OVA was the most disturbing thing I had watched in a long time. I still have the emotional scars from it.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
theblakeman said:
Okay. CotHK is an average anime. Not as good as original Lodoss but it has some strong points to make it decent if not disappointing. Knights of Ramune sucked mainly because it was a part of an enourmous series but they only showed a certain segment. The anime suffered from too much fanservice anyway, but it's definately not the worst. Sorcerer on the Rocks however, SUCKS. Horrible garbage. There are worse things (Tekken, MD Geist, ect.) but Sorcerer on the Rocks easily sucks more than the ones you said.
Fool CotHK was awful because of how good the first series was, and I still think Knights of Ramune was the worst anime I've ever seen granted I only saw two eps. of Sorcerer on the Rocks

you definitely need to see the tv ones, they're just as good as the ovas, but a little different. I recmomend it wholeheartedly. I can only seem to find the first 4 eps, though, so maybe it was cancelled. anyways, get it at suprnova.org and make sure you have bit torrent.

Top Bottom