anime recomend?

ROD

Here is episode 5 of ROD TV (that sounds kinda dirty).

http://www.darkslyde.net/torrents/torrents/ROD_TV_05_[aa-f_KYF][8100F838].torrent

As for Suprnova, its for leeches and queers, at least as far as anime is concerned. Go here for your anime needs: http://anime.mircx.com/

Animesuki is also good for finding fansub groups.

I do use animesuki, but their search does absolutely fucking nothing, and their series lists don't really show what's there, so fuck that. I use it if I know a group has something and have to find it. at least with suprnova I know what's there.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
maximus:

hakkenden is an alright anime. as walter said, the worst about it is its art. the story is nice but all in all it's not of overwhelming significance.

as for the age-old question for good animes:

in my opinion there's only two animes that are close to perfection in every respect. these are:

berserk
cowboy bebop

there a few other series and movies i consider well done:

X (the series, not the movie for god's sake)
ninja scroll
samurai x (rurouni kenshin)
jin-roh
ghost in the shell
perfect blue
evangelion

the following are quite funny, although they do not have a deep story:

blood
bastard!
hellsing
dragon tail
(has anyone seen this one? it made me laugh my ass off... i wonder who's willingly taking the time to create this hilarious kind of bullshit. don't get me wrong: it rocks!)

-TS

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
trapped_soul said:
maximus:

hakkenden is an alright anime. as walter said, the worst about it is its art. the story is nice but all in all it's not of overwhelming significance.

i already saw the 4th part recently but didn t really get me at all!

as for the age-old question for good animes:

in my opinion there's only two animes that are close to perfection in every respect. these are:

berserk
cowboy bebop

there a few other series and movies i consider well done:

X (the series, not the movie for god's sake)
ninja scroll
samurai x (rurouni kenshin)
jin-roh
ghost in the shell
perfect blue
evangelion

the following are quite funny, although they do not have a deep story:

blood
bastard!
hellsing
dragon tail
(has anyone seen this one? it made me laugh my ass off... i wonder who's willingly taking the time to create this hilarious kind of bullshit. don't get me wrong: it rocks!)

-TS

totally agree although i really don t know some of those examples...dragon tail!??o_O
hopefully not what i m thinking!!^^

however i wanna add those cinema movies like "spirited away" and "princess mononoke" that i really like too.
they even kinda slip into the class of berserk and cowboy but different...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Maximus said:
dragon tail!??o_O
hopefully not what i m thinking!!^^
no, it's definitely not what you're thinking. it made me laugh my ass off, though. miass ma uns unbedingt mal anschauen.

however i wanna add those cinema movies like "spirited away" and "princess mononoke" that i really like too.
they even kinda slip into the class of berserk and cowboy but different...

jesus... what on earth made me forget miyazaki's art? of course do "mononoke" and "sprited away" belong to my list as well... they're among my very favourites!

-TS

Top Bottom