AOW: Armored Berserk Bust Statue

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Some announcement on AOW's site:

Art Of War said:
Armored Berserk Bust Up Statue will be open for order by 25 November (Japan time: 11:00 am).
ART OF WAR Exclusive Version (Set of 2) features Armored Berserk of Skull image & that of Bloody version of Wolf image. This version is limited in production and saleable in ART OF WAR only.
Normal Version features Wolf-imaged Armored Berserk.

So basically to make it clear, they'll release a bust of Guts in the Berserk's armor, possibly (though I doubt it) in relation to the one in that thread I made a while ago.
I don't know why they translated it as "bust up", I just hope it doesn't refer to the face. :troll:

The normal version will only feature the Beast design of the armor, while the Exclusive will also have the Skull design (by the way, notice how they can translate "skull" correctly as long as there isn't "knight" written next to it :SK:). Only the Beast designed bust will have blood on it. All of that exclusively available for purchase on their site of course.

man why do i have to be the guy who has trouble ordering from AoW lol they just seem to keep cranking out things i want :) well guess ill just have to pray someone resells it and i can snatch it ^^

Aazealh said:
I don't know why they translated it as "bust up",

They used the same terminology for the SK bust that came with Zodd II.

CnC said:
sounds good. theres a chance these are going to look very good since they can avoid sculpting faces... :serpico:

.......o I'm just going to hope this dies on its own.

N

Ng51386

just some pics... here's the URL to the pics

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=163

Yeah, it looks great at the first glance, especially the limited ones with blood.
But it seems to be too expensive for hardly an half statue.
Nevertheless, the armored Berserker statue is so much rare and costs so much money that it could be an interested purchase.

By the way, the bust holding the sword seems really uncanny and strange...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I don't really know what to think of these, they look OK but I'm not very impressed with them either, and they're indeed small for the price. The details look good, but the bases feel a bit bland to me, I don't think they go well with the busts themselves (I'd like something more... angular).

Wow I can't believe I totally forgot to order these. Good thing I saw this thread.

I like that they used the same base on the "wolf" that they used on the SK bust that came with Zodd. I don't understand why they used something different on the "skull" though.

Ordered mine a day late. Was too busy eating turkey when they were released. =P. IMO, I think they are pretty nifty. Definitely a worthy addition and should look great next to the SK bust.

Noid

fuusshhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH
I want it, but when I get the money, it would be probably sold... :judo:
Has anyone 150€ that he doesn't matter to share? (how can I write correctly it in English?) :isidro:

Anyone heard anything about these? i ordered mine from AoW back in december. They told me they would contact me somtime this month about payment. Still havent heard anything. I hope they didnt cancel my order or somthing ill be pissed.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darkadien Zurel said:
i ordered mine from AoW back in december. They told me they would contact me somtime this month about payment. Still havent heard anything. I hope they didnt cancel my order or somthing ill be pissed.

If you have a doubt, mail them about it. Anyway if they didn't specify that your order was cancelled, I doubt it's the case. There's always a delay before they contact you for payment.

yeah i sent an e-mail just now as you advised. I suppose its still early in the month to worry about it, I just noticed today that they are sold out so i want to make sure i get mine :serpico:

Darkadien Zurel said:
Anyone heard anything about these? i ordered mine from AoW back in december. They told me they would contact me somtime this month about payment. Still havent heard anything. I hope they didnt cancel my order or somthing ill be pissed.

Dude if they say January....don't start worrying on the tenth. Shit I wouldn't be worried till March.

Top Bottom