AOW - Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
I must admit, I haven't recognized that that "thing" inside the helmet should be the head. Something more head-like shaped would have really fit better.
As for the head in the manga, I guess no theory can be 100% proven or disproven. I think his had merges with the helmet when he's under the full influence of the armor. If you look at that bug apostle, who he bites during the fight at Flora's house, don't you think his head would be in the way?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Chiba said:
As for the head in the manga, I guess no theory can be 100% proven or disproven. I think his had merges with the helmet when he's under the full influence of the armor. If you look at that bug apostle, who he bites during the fight at Flora's house, don't you think his head would be in the way?

Haha, you think so? I doubt that to be honest, it'd be too complicated/far fetched (and it's pretty much been disproved in volume 31). In fact from what we see in the manga his whole body seems to be covered by a black liquid when the armor activates itself, which is the reason we can't distinguish his face clearly when it happens. That's also probably related to his lack of control over himself, but so far no explanation was given. Concerning the biting scene, I don't think it'd necessarily be in the way, his head is in the back of the helmet so there's enough space to put something in the "mouth" of the armor.

Yeah, it's definitely less detailed. Look at what I posted back on page 2.

BillyBudd said:
I know what you're saying. I'm not sure it's just the photography though. I think the loss of detail is mostly due to the smaller scale. I'm looking at pics of the Armored Berserk busts, which are 1/10 scale, and they look a lot more detailed than this statue. The busts' armor plates seem to be deeper and more defined.

op1115111433713zi.jpg

versus

berserkbust9zi.jpg

just got mine today. wish it was alilttle bigger. on the plus side i got a present surprise when i was taking it out of the plastic bag. I got serial number 0001! Awesome way to ring in the new year :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
EnderZero said:
on the plus side i got a present surprise when i was taking it out of the plastic bag.  I got serial number 0001! Awesome way to ring in the new year  :guts:

Hey, that's pretty cool, way to go! :guts:

EnderZero said:
just got mine today. wish it was alilttle bigger. on the plus side i got a present surprise when i was taking it out of the plastic bag. I got serial number 0001! Awesome way to ring in the new year :guts:

Wanna trade??? I'll pay for shipping! :serpico:

Haha, that's seriously pretty cool. Pleasant surprise indeed!

Top Bottom