AOW release: Guts & Farnese on Horse

Hey all! Thanks again for all the comments. About what's been said previously today, I decided to take it down because I didn't want any problems to arise. I do appreciate all the input though, and for the good laughs, ie: Darka?. :guts:

DirectDK said:
About what's been said previously today, I decided to take it down because I didn't want any problems to arise. I do appreciate all the input though, and for the good laughs, ie: Darka?. :guts:

:judo:

DirectDK said:
Anyways, anyone else with their impressions?

Got mine today! :guts:

What an absolutely massive box it came in! I was a little disappointed with the statues size when I opened it (it is slightly smaller in scale than the 1/15 other AOW statues) but it is certainly very detailed. No problems with any 'moisture', and I agree with Maiku about the 'feel' of the resin being slightly different - less brittle than usual. Also the 'Beherit of Guts' is almost exactly the same as the one that comes with the Femto Rebirth statue.

Once I had got it 'set up' I was very pleased, it sits nicely next to my Griffith Millennium Falcon on Horse in my display case.

Top Bottom