AOW - Skull Knight [Backlighting]

I just couldn't do it, even with the VIP discount. Maybe if I sold my original and then got this, but I was too lazy to go through the process. Looks really great, though. Their paint apps usually are pretty damn good

I got mine on Monday. I don't see a lot of color on it but when I take pictures of it with the Flash on, it brings out the subtle shades on the statue. I expected the base to be darker as it appears in AOW's pictures, but maybe it's my camera or something >_>'

I liked the idea of both swords ... though it's obvious which one I'm going to use!
IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7128.jpg

IMG_7127.jpg

IMG_7126.jpg

IMG_7117.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_7108.jpg

IMG_7094.jpg

IMG_7087.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

First SK on Horse statue for me and it's growing on me ^_^ how can it not! I re-arranged all my shelves so when it arrived it would fit in well HOWEVER, I'm off by 1 cm on my measurements and the top of the sword doesn't go through ... left me deflated but I can't wait to take all the statues outta there and re-adjust the heights on both cabinets to accommodate our friend here.

turkitage

ターク
IncantatioN said:
I got mine on Monday.
Congrats! Yeah, that's such a great piece. I'd no doubt pick this over the other one too.

IncantatioN said:
I can't wait to take all the statues outta there and re-adjust the heights on both cabinets to accommodate our friend here.

We expect pictures! :serpico:

Top Bottom