AOW Zodd and Wyald statue

Maiku said:
Got mine! :)

Unfortunately one of the arrows was broken on my guts. Hopefully I can fix it.

This suck :puck:

Hope mine is not broken...

EDIT:

I have received it in perfect condition :zodd:
The box is damn huge and the statue too!!

It's really "beautiful" and...bloody!!
The only bad thing is the tail in two parts, the seam is visible. And the mouth/teeth paint aren't as good as on Zodd 3.
But overall paint, details and sculpt bury all others berserk statue.
Guts is pretty good.

I will post pics later.

Zodd&Wyald is...

IMGP1399.jpg

..in 1/10e scale!!

Armored_Berserk said:
Zodd&Wyald is...

..in 1/10e scale!!

Hey hey! For some reason, your image isn't showing up on the browser for me. I had to get the link and just copy paste it. But, although true the scale is bigger on the Zodd/Wyald statue, relative to Zodd III (and all the Zodd's for that matter), I don't think it's quite 1/10 scale either. If you look at Griffith in Zodd's hand, and the sword in Wyald's mouth, it's still smaller than the other 1/10 AOW statues we got. I guess it's something along the lines of 1/12 - 1/13 scale, somewhere in between. One can dream though!

Anyhow, I can't wait to see more pics Armored! I know I have the statue too, but I love how your pics turn out. =)

cucu4coco said:
I'm more jealous of the display cases! :ganishka: Wish I can find something like DirectDK and Armored_Berserk w/o breaking the the bank.

Haha, actually cucu is right. Armored-Berserk, let's see more of that display case!! I see a Magun! Show show =).

DirectDK said:
Hey hey! For some reason, your image isn't showing up on the browser for me. I had to get the link and just copy paste it. But, although true the scale is bigger on the Zodd/Wyald statue, relative to Zodd III (and all the Zodd's for that matter), I don't think it's quite 1/10 scale either. If you look at Griffith in Zodd's hand, and the sword in Wyald's mouth, it's still smaller than the other 1/10 AOW statues we got. I guess it's something along the lines of 1/12 - 1/13 scale, somewhere in between. One can dream though!

Anyhow, I can't wait to see more pics Armored! I know I have the statue too, but I love how your pics turn out. =)

It's corrected ^^

Yes, it's not maybe 1/10e but WOW, compared to zodd 3 it's huge. I don't want a 1/10e zodd, i have no more space for this :ganishka:
I have taken more than 100 pics, now i must sort!
Thanks for the compliment.

Here few samples before going to sleep

IMGP1411.jpg

IMGP1419.jpg

IMGP1312.jpg

IMGP1345.jpg

IMGP1352.jpg

cucu4coco said:
I'm more jealous of the display cases! :ganishka: Wish I can find something like DirectDK and Armored_Berserk w/o breaking the the bank.

My display case is good, i bought it at Ikea.
But it's not deep enough for zodd&wyald, i can't lock the doors...I can lock if i remove zodd's tail :zodd:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Armored_Berserk said:
My display case is good, i bought it at Ikea.
But it's not deep enough for zodd&wyald, i can't lock the doors...I can lock if i remove zodd's tail :zodd:

Huh, I don't remember seeing that at IKEA. Either I missed it or not offered in my area. I like as much glass as possible, like Derek's, but his is oh so expensive if buying from a store. Like you, I need something big enough to fit the Zodd&Wyald and Zodd III. Thanks for the reply. I will go and look for it on IKEA online.

But if you can give me some more info on it and save me the research, it'll be much appreciated! :ganishka:

cucu4coco said:
Huh, I don't remember seeing that at IKEA. Either I missed it or not offered in my area. I like as much glass as possible, like Derek's, but his is oh so expensive if buying from a store. Like you, I need something big enough to fit the Zodd&Wyald and Zodd III. Thanks for the reply. I will go and look for it on IKEA online.

But if you can give me some more info on it and save me the research, it'll be much appreciated! :ganishka:

edit: i found it!!

http://www.ikea.com/fr/fr/catalog/products/20116877

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Armored_Berserk said:
edit: i found it!!

http://www.ikea.com/fr/fr/catalog/products/20116877

Ahhh, now I remembered. I passed 'cuz it had too much wood blocking the view and expensive, $399. Again, thanks for the link.

I'm so jealous and upset that I didn't have the 800+ to get this....damn how many were made again 50? Damn I hope some years from now someone is willing to sell one on YJA or ebay. Probably be 1000+ by then.... :judo:

Top Bottom