AOW Zodd and Wyald statue

IMGP0081.jpg

IMGP0092.jpg

I just got myself a new camera last night! So I took some quick pictures of it this morning before work. I haven't adjusted my settings properly so it's a little washed out, but next time I will do better! :carcus:

Anyways here it is!

P1050012_800.jpg

P1050014_800.jpg

P1050017_800.jpg

P1050019_800.jpg

P1050020_800.jpg

P1050022_800.jpg

P1050025_800.jpg

P1050026_800.jpg

Armored_Berserk said:
WOW it looks awesome :zodd:
Could you take pictures with Zodd III in order to compare the size please?

PS: what camera did you buy?

Hey hey! Sure, I can take a few more tonight. And I bought a Panasonic Lumix, DMC-TZ5. Probably not as good as your camera (you take superb pictures) but I'm really happy with it. It has a solid Leica lens, 10x optical zoom, and 1280x720p HD video recording (the clincher for me). In fact, maybe I'll do one of those video things for the new statue this weekend, like I did for the display case a few months ago.

DirectDK said:
Hey hey! Sure, I can take a few more tonight. And I bought a Panasonic Lumix, DMC-TZ5. Probably not as good as your camera (you take superb pictures) but I'm really happy with it. It has a solid Leica lens, 10x optical zoom, and 1280x720p HD video recording (the clincher for me). In fact, maybe I'll do one of those video things for the new statue this weekend, like I did for the display case a few months ago.

Thanks you :serpico:
Moreover i recently bought a new lens (far better than my original lens) for my reflex, can't wait to shoot Zodd&Wyald with it.

Pana TZ5 is a very good choice, one of the best compact digital camera.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Maiku said:
Fucking BRUTAL. I love it.

Mine will be here on Tuesday!

Mine suppose to deliver on Tuesday too but got it today. :???: Almost missed the FedEx guy but stopped him before he drove away. Will open box tomorrow.

In other news, missed my Guts: Blue Mantle delivery today. Will get it tomorrow from post office.

G

Genome

True, the Pana TZ5 is very good, I bought this one for my "party pictures" :serpico:
Your collection looks great I can't wait to be able to install mine like that (just have to wait for a new place where I could install it)

Genome said:
True, the Pana TZ5 is very good, I bought this one for my "party pictures" :serpico:

Haha, speaking of which, I just had a potluck thing last night and took over 15 videos and facebooked some of them last night. HAHA. Too much fun!

Anyways, here are a few more pics. I took a comparison pic for your Armored_Berserk, but since you just wanted a size ref I just took a far shot. I didn't want to take both out of the case since the Zodd/Wyald one is quite heavy and large! But, hopefully you can get an idea.

Also, I took some pictures of the green vs red cape Guts. Which version do y'all like better? I asked my friends who came over last night who know absolutely nothing about Berserk and all except for one liked the red cape better. Me personally, both are good, but right now I'm inclined to go with the red also, only because it's more brown than red. I wish the original hawk soldier statue had this color red, instead of the bright red. I always did like the green cape though, and the Guts on Horse 1/10 statue has a green cape also. I like to stay consistent, hehe.

Anyways, I bought both because I wanted to see which I like more in person before choosing one. If I keep the green one, I already have someone who will buy the red one from me. But, if I decide to keep the red one, is there anyone interested in buying the green? Let me know!

Onwards to the pictures!

P1050075_800.jpg

guts_hundredmankiller_800.jpg

P1050092.jpg

P1050097.jpg

P1050121.jpg

P1050111.jpg

Big thanks for the pics Derek but I would suggest you the sword of Guts is not well placed, look at my pictures, there is some blood on the ground. I guess it is the end of the sword  :guts: :guts:
IMGP0089.jpg

Drakull said:
Big thanks for the pics Derek but I would suggest you the sword of Guts is not well placed, look at my pictures, there is some blood on the ground. I guess it is the end of the sword :guts: :guts:

LOL, thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I didn't even realize. I just put them in between the arms and took the pics!

Top Bottom