Aphasia's 3D/Painting Madness.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Re: Aphasia's 3D Modeling/Painting Madness

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words.

I'll have to dump a bunch of my paintings some day when I get the time. Anyways, finished this guy a few days ago! hopefully I'll well in the competition.

NotsobadWIP.jpg

Notsobad.jpg

Here's a WIP for the 3D total March contest.

Photoshop-1.jpg

Aphasia

Hey Skull Knight Community! :D I'm back! There are good things coming your way...but I need your input!

Young-Griffith.jpg

This is the first of a series of B/W and sepia Berserk portraits I have planned. In fact, I've got a good start or am almost finished with the following characters-

Serpico
Schierke
Casca
Guts
Skull Knight

However, there are a lot more characters I want to tackle...including young Guts, Daiba, Flora, Farnese, etc...Anyways, let me know if you have any requests for a character that doesn't get enough love and I'll see what I can do!

Woah, that is hell of cool. I think you could do with a better Griffith reference, but I love the atmosphere. I'm looking forward to your Schierke! Sometimes I think she's an under appreciated character, even though she's basically got the destructive potential of a walking nuke, along with the unsteady emotions of a girl her age, not to mention her vast knowledge of - alright I'm giving away my bias. Anyway, looking forward to more!

Aphasia said:
However, there are a lot more characters I want to tackle...including young Guts, Daiba, Flora, Farense, etc...Anyways, let me know if you have any requests for a character that doesn't get enough love and I'll see what I can do!

First off I will start by saying that you did a great job on this portrait of Griffith. I would like to request the following characters, Slan, Theresa, Jill, Luca, and Conrad. Looks like you've got a lot of work to do Aphasia. :iva:

I think it looks pretty good. I'd prefer it if he had an emotionless, colder expression though. That evil-looking face is screaming "I will conquer the world! -contained evil laugh-".

I'd like to see any God Hand member in this style; if I could choose, either Conrad or Ubik. Keep it up Aphasia, I always like your stuff. :ubik:

Aphasia

Thanks guys! These are some great suggestions! I would also like to suggest for myself...Sonia, she's one of my favorites. Oh! and Irvine. Maybe a Diorama. For this portrait of Griffith I thought it would be more suited if he carried some traits when he and guts were developing their friendship, when he wasn't such an evil bastard, just a leader of a mercenary troop.

Luca, Jill and Theresa are all great suggestions too and would be a blast.

Grail

Feel the funk blast

:isidro: Whoa! Scrolling down to that gave me a bit of a shock! You're really knocking them out of the park with these illustrations, Aphasia. And I hope you did well in those contests, that yeti picture is hilarious!

Anyway, as far as portraits of Berserk characters go, I would love to see one of Adon. An Ubik-esque closeup of him making one of his ridiculous expressions would seriously make my day. :guts:

Aphasia

Thank you all again! I appreciate your support. The purpose of these is really to capture their character, in a rough/unfinished manner...I'm not trying to focus too much on detail (which I have a bad habit of doing) and instead base my efforts around creating an atmosphere and interesting composition. They're a lot of fun, and the absence of color makes it easy to pump them out rather quickly. However, this may be the last one until I graduate. : (

SNOW MAKES ZODD FEEL ALIVE GRRR...
Zodd-1.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

That one's very nice as well, though I think his mouth/lips look a little unlike him (maybe because of the angle). I like what you did with the eyes too.

You really know how to handle hair/fur. Bravo. Even the snow is just good to look at. Please...more.

Aphasia

Thanks everyone! Oh, Skull Knight wanted me to tell you he's not dead...yet!

Shades3.jpg

Shadesd.jpg

Sweet, but how dare you make this without finishing the Femto model! :mozgus:

Aphasia

Don't worry, Femto will get his star treatment pretty soon. ; )

This is some very impressive work. I wish I had the skills to do 3D modelling to that level, or any level for that matter.

turkitage

ターク

oh wow Aphasia!! :eek: I didn't notice the new pictures. The Zodd looks freakin amazing! I think I might use that as my desktop background, if you don't mind.

Aphasia

Thanks! Yeah! Not at all, go for it...I'll be uploading them in high res later after they get some polishing though.

Top Bottom