Asian butterflies from Current YA: Scan them or not

Should I scan those beutiful buttefly's and have them for download?

• Yes!

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re:Asian Butterfly's from Current YA: Scan them or n

Bok Choy [Exams done!] said:
Of course Kelly Brook is the exception. Natural "E" cup if I recall correctly... yeeeowza! :eek:
Ahh Kelly. A real British Beauty :D

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Let me break it down for you Barney style. I am in the military. I am in Okinawa Japan. I get do deploy a lot which means that I am gone on ship for a few months at a time. With that, we have to box up all of our crap from our rooms, so they can put it in a special storage area. Well I lucked out and managed not to go on ship but my stuff was still put away, which includes uber computer with all my cool add-on's. I have tried to get them back but due to the cost of them packing it away. They pretty much told me to fuck off and that I can't get them till everyone gets back. So there. ::)

oh....

sucks to be you.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Ohhhh yea! Got my scanner back so expect all these babies to be up tomorrow! ( . Y . ) ;D

Uriel

sugoi, Sugoi, SUGOI :D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Ohhhh yea! Got my scanner back so expect all these babies to be up tomorrow! ( . Y . ) ;D
did you get reassigned to the north poll or something? its been seven tommarows...

but its not important anyways...

SaiyajinNoOuji

yea yea yea...I know...things have been really hectic....bleh...sorry for the excuses...I don't ahve time at work to upload them and what not because my bosses are retards...anyways, I have to work this weekend, so I will definitly do it then. ::) :p

Majin_Tenshi

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
sorry for the excuses
don't worry... I don't care much... Its more of a reminder for those that do and have forgotten... :D

Filthy Wretch

UHH FUUHHHH

What the Fuck I'm gonna have to start maulin some asshole if I dont see boobies right here right now!

SaiyajinNoOuji

AHHHh!!! I know!!! I am horrible right now! I was actually making the HTML file over the weeked but with me checking out of my unit it's kinda hard to find time...IM SORRY!!! FORGIVE ME!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I was actually making the HTML file over the weeked but with me checking out of my unit it's kinda hard to find time...IM SORRY!!! FORGIVE ME!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
I'm sure you could get one of the BBS girls to "check out your unit" any day of the week, judging from your pictures on there, and the fact that you're a scan god.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Let me break it down for you Barney style. I am in the military. I am in Okinawa Japan. I get do deploy a lot which means that I am gone on ship for a few months at a time. With that, we have to box up all of our crap from our rooms, so they can put it in a special storage area. Well I lucked out and managed not to go on ship but my stuff was still put away, which includes uber computer with all my cool add-on's. I have tried to get them back but due to the cost of them packing it away. They pretty much told me to fuck off and that I can't get them till everyone gets back. So there. ::)

Damn dude so I know you are seriously starving to see some boobs. LOL

LG

SaiyajinNoOuji

I am uploading them right now as I type!!!! ;D Give me about 30 minutes to get the link up and all of that jazz.

Majin_Tenshi

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I am uploading them right now as I type!!!! ;D Give me about 30 minutes to get the link up and all of that jazz.
yous is de king!

SaiyajinNoOuji

Oh yea! They are up and ready for download...just head over to my little "YA Girls" section on the nav...enjoy! ;D

Uriel

Where can I get more of Megumi :D She is the hottest asian I ever layed eyes on.... wow. God bless ya Ouji!

SaiyajinNoOuji

Well you can get some pics at the YA website but the one's in the magazine don't appear on their site. I'm glad people like them, hehehe ;D

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!

Holy Shit... I didn't know asians could have breasts that large. It must be something in their diet... ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji, many thanks for the b00bs. Better keep those magazines safe... your military buddies might start snatching them for their own "amusement". j/k

Top Bottom