Banned of the Hawks

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, it finally happened, I have been exiled from the Band of the Hawks forum.

I was an agitator; a political terrorist, a threat that had to be crushed before my volatile cry of reform caused an uprising that threatened to destabilize their entire community. Faced with their worst fear, myself, and lacking the means or the mettle to engage me openly, they had no recourse but to erase my existence like the cowards they are.

socrates.gif

;)

-Griffith

Griffith

Heavens no, I doubt Krebs had anything to do with something so stupid. Even if that were the case, I wouldn't try to exact some kind of half assed retribution from him here. I wish he posted a little more, actually. But I digress, Genn has told me he had nothing to do with my ban either; and mods couldn't do it alone anyway, so the order must have come somewhere from the top. I managed to get this exclusive interview from thewhitehawk himself on AIM:

Q: Hello, sorry to bother you, but I was recently banned from thehawks.org forum, just wondering if you could give me some insight as to why? I trust this is thewhitehawk, since this is the AIM handle you have listed at skullknight.net.

A: skatesdogg signed off at 11:25:06 PM.

Maybe his computer crashed? ^_^

In any case, looks like the heroes of scanlation can't hang with SK.net, but I know they come here; where else are they going to steal translations from? 8)

-Griffith

Griffith

Majin Tenshi said:
well, no big loss right? ;D

Granted, I do get a pretty big kick out of it. Too bad I'm too tired to doing something better with such a great setup, thanks though, Majin. :)

-Griffith

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
GAR! They shall pay for their insolence what is their address that I may go their and using my powers of multiple screen names= Multiple accounts I shall become the greatest thorn in their asshole that they have ever known!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Sir Crumpet said:
GAR! They shall pay for their insolence what is their address that I may go their and using my powers of multiple screen names= Multiple accounts I shall become the greatest thorn in their asshole that they have ever known!
nah, they've got enough newbies allready. Really, some moron comes along about once a week to beg for scans then never post again.

lye

Nihilist!
Majin Tenshi said:
nah, they've got enough newbies allready. Really, some moron comes along about once a week to beg for scans then never post again.
everyone of this board should become a member and do the same thing.
50 people asking for scans and then diappearing, itll be madness

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Lol, agreed. I guess if you really have that much time to waste and be gay, then go ahead. But I'd hope some are more mature than that, though I could be wrong.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
They deleted me one day, even though I was the moderator. Oh well, I didn't really do anything on their forums anyway. Still, I think ArcticNightfall's Berserk forum is the worst. At least the Hawks... well... I can't really think of an admirable quality right off the bat, but I'm sure they have SOMETHING... ::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
puella said:
They deleted the accounts of our admins and still steal many things from here? >:(
I think he got burned by me and Griff's photoshop parodies of their holy leader. What a bunch of nazis.

BOB

poruno sutâ
Walter said:
What a bunch of nazis.

Didn't know they killed millions of jews. they must be pretty bad people then.
Well at least they built some high quality freeways on their way.

(how about an irc channel takeover?)

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
well you know griffith, no wonder he is such a moron... ;) Always making fun of everything and everybody with paint and photoshop... ;D

Griffith

puella said:
They deleted the accounts of our admins and still steal many things from here? >:(

Oh yeah, they steal translations from here, and they even took Walter's post Eclipse scanlations he had up for a while. Oh yeah, and they didn't delete my account, they banned my IP. ;)

Darok [Gloombeard!] said:
what exactly prompted your deletion Griffith?

Existing.

I really didn’t do anything that terrible. Now, I did make a thread saying the place was a total shithole and should be shut down, at first joking, but then I gave some reasons why I came to that conclusion. =) BUT, Genn took care of that, and I actually got involved in a serious discussion about the new armor, Guts, the beast, Griffith. Femto, etc.

I said bad things about the board (all true) and Genn; it’s not like I flooded the place or something, and the regulars there are always talking some kind of shit (I'm kinda proud I got noticed =), so thewhitehawk or whoever basically IP banned me for no other reason than…

fear.jpg
stolen from kentarou miura, all rights revoked

-Griffith

P.S. I hadn't even tried to take over the place yet. ;D

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Perhaps Walter should impliment a system like Zenosaga.com has, of VIP status (or something to that effect) so that only specific people (those who prove trustworthy, etc) are allowed to browse the translations and such?

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Franz said:
Perhaps Walter should impliment a system like Zenosaga.com has, of VIP status (or something to that effect) so that only specific people (those who prove trustworthy, etc) are allowed to browse the translations and such?

Yeah, then he should move us all to special "living facilities"
Where we can take gas showers together...

Top Bottom