Berserk flash movie

IMO, it had its good moments and it had its bad.

My fave part would have to be: captain planet, guts biting griffith, and guts owning heman at the end.

But still, the mario rap left me saying, "WTF?"

I also liked skully's voice, btw.

D

darkbane

I really hated this, until I just decided to let go and then it wasn't half as bad anymore lol. Beast biting Griffith made my day too ^_^. One can tell that you put a lot of work into it tho, good job. Some references were lost on me unfortunately, I have no idea about heman and some of the other in-jokes. Also, it seems that Marvin went into the cameo threadmill, but didn't appear later on? More fun to expect with Marvin for part 2 maybe?

that was awsome, this is the kind of shit ppl gotta make.. my complimants
,although skully and zodd rapping wasnt exactly my thing. the ending was perfect :griff: :chomp:

that was friggin awesome!
i felt the idol thing was kinda weak but i loved the capt planet and gatts latched onto griffiths head. i also loved the way gatts' party looked with crazy caska flailin her arms and schierke's summon.

keep up the good work!

lost to me

Its easier to just swing my sword..............
that was so friggin sweet!

good job!

i say, whenever you have that kind of time on your hands again. make the sequel!!!!!!!! :guts:

lost to me said:
i say, whenever you have that kind of time on your hands again. make the sequel!!!!!!!! :guts:

Well, I'm currently working on the sequel, but my free time for the next 4 months is very limited because of my studies....hope to complete it maybe around christmas....

Klaus said:
Well, I'm currently working on the sequel, but my free time for the next 4 months is very limited because of my studies....hope to complete it maybe around christmas....
Great! That would be a nifty christmas present for us :serpico:
Good luck on your studies too, Klaus! :puck:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Still have to go with Griffith running around screaming with The Beast latched onto his head. :griff: :chomp: Can't wait for the sequel, Klaus!

Hey, question! Can u upload the movie to somewhere, where I could download it from.. I wanna be able to watch it even when I go to places without internet.

- Cant wait for the sequel. :carcus:

Metalbolt

I'm on TV, so I must be True!
The captain planet summon took me totally be surprise. And beast guts latched on to Griffith's head as way too funny!

Newgrounds won't let you save swf. files directly. You have to go to your "temporary internet files" - folder after loading the flash and there should be the swf.

Top Bottom