Berserk in PlayStation 2

im personally praying for the worst so i cant be disappointed when Guts is attacked by Robots on the japanese countryside. :p

G

Genn21

Man Gutts vs Crazed japanese robots bent on his destruction while skullknights porking casca due to a gangbanged story line !!!! W00t i can think of nothing WORSE than a hellbent miurra that only wants to see gutts fight Outside his world to dissapoint millions of gamers & Potential Berserk fans after his Fan ratings went up 46% after the release of berserk dvd's in america , extremly Cooo

(personally i think the new berserk game will kick any if all ass ), The ass kicked will be large if not huge , any who make it out alive proceeding the beating will be swallowed by sword of berserk D.C and crapped out on the E3 floor , This New berserk title will be a a total pimpslap to all games that come out beside it forcing them to go back reeling like 1 legged babys at there creators for even challenging miura's super title Berserk 2 ) ... By the power of Greyskull !!!! kek :D

godzillamecha74_poster.jpg

we can pretty much expect the next berserk title to be nothing like this

2.jpg

as for the actual amount of ass the second berserk game wails upon i have concocted a meter ( very sophisticated )

Ballon,Hot air ballon , Hindenburg , Berserk 2

jp

I'm a llama!
i just hope it also gets on the Xbox or Gamecube... seeing as how i dont, and never will, own a PS2. :(

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
oh, and HEY!

all you people who'll care about this more then me!

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game052703g.htm

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
Thanks for the info. There's so much stuff that's happening this year for Berserk it's crazy the game. the manga translated officially and "maybe" a new series in 200???? Well it least it's a rumor that could be true. All I know is the game is gonna be sweet.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
...hey.. just an extra tidbit here.. I just realized that Farzad Varahramyan, the absolute best ever ever ever character design guy, is working for Sammy.. So if he's helping out in any way for the final CG look of the game it will be BEAUTIFUL all the way through.

number18

a sci-fi bitch
You know...on the 6th English DVD, on the Extras menu...the two torchholders are actually secret options. You go to like outtakes or the option below it and then hit to the left or right (both torches are extras).

What you see is confusing and I could only guess they were game FMVs or something....but there's like a bunch of random images for like.....hmmmmmm 10 seconds. And it looked pretty good for what little there was to see.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Check it out. I definitely think it's like preliminery game stuff or something. ^_^

BERSERK PS2!!!!

hey any one else get volume 25, it has an insert advertising a new Berserk game for PS2 being developed by Sammy (guilty gear) and even has a pic of Gut's character model....i cant stop creaming myself

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re:BERSERK PS2!!!!

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=1657;start=0

post scans.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
PS2-BerserkCG.jpg

This was taken from volume 25. So this makes it pretty much official now ;D

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN? Sammy was bought by sega a while ago, buddies, so now there'll probably a healthy bit of interaction from sega on the game. I know this because sega is big on the online games and I was thinking, maybe, Guilty Gear XXX online? ohhh yeaahhhh.

Bill

Daydreaming....
Majin Tenshi said:
oh, and HEY!

all you people who'll care about this more then me!

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game052703g.htm

At the top of that it says "Here are some images of Sammy's PlayStation 2 anime sword fighting action game Berserk, which is the sequel to Sword of Berserk for Dreamcast." So I doubt it'll follow the manga's or anime's storyline.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
http://homepage2.nifty.com/side_b/ps2.html

This site here had SOMETHING about the game following the manga storyline if I remember correctly.

argh, why don't people update sites or something saying that these things happen? I don't know, because it sounded like it already happened when I read it. Ah, I'll have to look it up now.

Top Bottom