Berserk in PlayStation 2

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
You know I was thinking about this and I can totally seeing Berserk become like the Spawn game they did for the dreamcast and the arcade. Were it is a free for all battle royal type thing. Anyone agree or even know what I am talking about?

I can totaly see Gut's do his Cannon spin sword strike! :eek: :eek:

;D ;D

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
You know I was thinking about this and I can totally seeing Berserk become like the Spawn game they did for the dreamcast and the arcade. Were it is a free for all battle royal type thing. Anyone agree or even know what I am talking about?

I can totaly see Gut's do his Cannon spin sword strike! :eek: :eek:

;D ;D

That game would play and feel different than the Spawn game you're mentioning,I mean,who besides Guts do you see using cannons in the series,huh?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Grunbeld... Although it is more of a flame thrower then a cannon, but still it would hit in an area. Also, how would it be different? I remember there were more then one person using hand to hand weapons, a'la swords and staff's.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Right,but you basically spend more time shooting at people than slashing at 'em.Most characters can do both.In a berserk game "à la Spawn",most characters wouldn't be able to shoot,they'd only be able to fight close range.Granted,a few of them could throw some knives.
Yeah,a battle royale game based on Berserk would be cool,but would just have to be different than the Spawn game,because of the inner differences between the two series.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Oltobaz said:
Right,but you basically spend more time shooting at people than slashing at 'em.Most characters can do both.In a berserk game "à la Spawn",most characters wouldn't be able to shoot,they'd only be able to fight close range.Granted,a few of them could throw some knives.
Yeah,a battle royale game based on Berserk would be cool,but would just have to be different than the Spawn game,because of the inner differences between the two series.
Unless they gave the characters all secondary crossbow, throwing knife weapons. But the characters power differences would be way to radical like Zodd vs. Gaston there would just be way to many high-powered and under-powered characters but then again in the afore-mentioned spawn game sam and twitch those detectives could kill the Violater and all his demon brethren so maybe this game will be like that.

I'm preatty sure it's gonna be like the dreamcast game, it's only being produced by sammy, Yukes is still developing it. personaly i want a devil may cry style action game, with Gut's current band and you could asign jobs to them or use a split screen and have up to four players at once some one as Guts, Serpico, Schierk, and Isidiro and then puck can fly around and act as a medic or you could assign him to stay with certain peopleand protect them, i also think a Dynasty warriors type game based in the Band of the Hawk arc would kick serious ass too

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
THE BEAST said:
I also think a Dynasty warriors type game based in the Band of the Hawk arc would kick serious ass too
Yeah that would be sweet, too fill the void I created the closest thing to Guts in Dynasty Warriors 4, I tried Griffith but it didn't work out well.

Top Bottom