Berserk Official Corner

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Graywords said:
Especially considering it keeps taunting us with phrases like "Only a little longer until the Eclipse!" and "Every time you come here, the Eclipse gets a little closer..."

Grr.
That bothered me for a while, but I think they're just leading up to the events of the Eclipse being done in Flash... not saying an Eclipse is coming in the actual story.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
There's a new Flash animation... I always get a kick out of these. I've never seen Berserk look like such an immature series... I'm always amazed, and the music haunts me during the night.

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/index.html

M

medievald00d

man, I hate those flash things. They're moronic and make Berserk feel like a sub par manga that needs to rely on crappy flash to make it cool :-\

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Flash 1: "The Eclipse is coming!"

Flash 2: "The Eclipse is close!"

Flash 3: "The Eclipse is closer!"

Flash 4: "The Eclipse is right next to you!"

Flash 27: "If the Eclipse were any closer to you, it'd be having your baby!"

...damn teases.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Ozmo said:
Ok, now this is something! :eek:

There are a few things there that I would be very much be intrested in.

• This would seem to be a timeline of Guts' life. Nothing spectacular, but the last entry has a picture of his new armor and the second last is about his encounter with Slann. T'would be intresting to see what they've written about those events.
  • The picture on the left here looks pretty intresting. A hierachy of the God Hand/Apostoles perhaps?
  • Why, oh why do I keep using the list function when I can only think of two things??? >:(

Btw, the "Special Preview" thing from the top shows an intresting picture which seems to be from the next chapter.

That shows the relationship between the apostles, the God Hand, etc. Like a weird family tree. But it's definitely a hieratchy that also shows the relationship and continuity between those characters.

If you look at the Berserk illustrations file and Art book there is also some kind of tree like that which uses symbols as well, with the behelit being at the center of the entire 'chart.'

LG

M

medievald00d

Graywords said:
Flash 1: "The Eclipse is coming!"

Flash 2: "The Eclipse is close!"

Flash 3: "The Eclipse is closer!"

Flash 4: "The Eclipse is right next to you!"

Flash 27: "If the Eclipse were any closer to you, it'd be having your baby!"

...damn teases.
Flash 28: "The Eclipse is now having your baby!

Look like its another new release of the flash animation, but it seem i cant play it, it stopped at 99%... :-\

[EDIT]

Y the hell when i get back to the website the new flash animation is no longer there? Instead it was back to the very first flash... :(

O

Ozmo

There's some new stuff on the site, but once again I can't read it at all. Apparently some new toys and a merchandise index thing.

P

psymont

i hear all this talk of music .... did they take it down?

edit: okay i got it now .... for some reason it didnt load the last night

P

psymont

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/amusement/wallpaper/index.html

official berserk wallpapers!!!!!

Now I dont have to make own! YEAH!!!!!!

although ....

:-\

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
I nearly spit my drink out laughing when I heard the noise Femto made when he was "born" in the Flash animation... :D

puella

Berserk forever
Graywords said:
I nearly spit my drink out laughing when I heard the noise Femto made when he was "born" in the Flash animation... :D

haha yeah!
I felt like some bullet almost grazing my head or just some crazy hiccup sound. H.i. c.c.u.p! ;D

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Use belfish to translate for you, it worked for me, and yeah, did any of you guys check out all the armors gutts have had and has... its pretty cool!!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I especially like how they blatantly say the armor "seems" to have some deep connection with Skull Knight.

NO!?

-Griffith

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
:'( I wish i could read japanese... but maybe someone could translate the whole site for us losers (like me) who beg for translations? That would be a good christmas present ;D ;D ;D!

King Gaiseric

I walk the path of hell
the thing about the hierarchy as I understand is (and we all know that):

there are humans (Roshinue, The Count, Griffith) destined to be apostles (the fake fairy, the disgusting snail) and some of the humans are destined to be gods (Griffith-->Femto), some of the aposltes ares actually god hand servants who are above your average apostle (Nosferatu Zodd) but they usually have a rival (Skull KNight) but they are also connected to the humans who were invloved with the one who is going to be god (thus the arrow goidn down towards the soon to be sacrificed Gutts and Caska)...this is of course my way of seeing it ^_^

Top Bottom