Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

D

Drachenfels

he doesn t deserve? what the f...?
who deserves than!?

Anyone except DiCaprio.

hadn t been griffith one of them?

I meant that DiCaprio shouldn't get a higher role then that of a male whore.

why don t u guys stop this stupid "commonletsfuckleosgayass"argumention but  propose any alternatives...?
i d really like to know who ur favorite would be?

I don't have any favorite for Griffith's role. But a Berserk movie deserves better then a Caprio.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Anyone except DiCaprio.
well generally i don t care who deserves the most but who fits best.
besides the only one on this planet who might deserve would be in my eyes miura himself.^^
I don't have any favorite for Griffith's role. But a Berserk movie deserves better then a Caprio.
i am not surprised to hear that from you! ::)

D

Drachenfels

well generally i don t care who deserves the most  but who fits best.

DiCaprio may look gay, but that doesn't mean he would fit into Griffith's role.

besides the only one on this planet who might deserve would be in my eyes miura himself.^^

I don't see him fitting in ANY Berserk role at all.

i am not surprised to hear that from you! ::)

I'm also not suprised by your reply. ;)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ok guys I am sorry...I didnt meant to start a argument here....I just think, regardless of how much I hate the bastard.....he will fit on it...thats all.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i have several ideas, not very serious
gwyneth paltrow as farneze
viggo mortensen as locus
well ... a movie ? would i like some thing ? :-/

Lliugusamui

around the corner
anyway, right after i began thinking of it, i knew that it was crap and i stopped immediately !
anyway, we should take puella as corkus, definitively ! ;)

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
That is my analysis on some actors mentioned for Berserk Movie. We go there!
Leonardo Dicaprio, Heath Ledger as Griffith: Dicaprio when it starred independent productions it showed to be a promising talent with dramatic performances. The Success of Titanic left him with star status, practically almost all the girls of the world wanted him (less me), if a film of Berserk inaugurated at that time of Titanic, it would be box office success, independently of the film to be bad or not.
But what does interest it is if he would work like Griffith and in my opinion not. Anything of " because of the haircut " that doesn't exist, so that it serves model, make-up artist, etc in a film? Dicaprio doesn't simply convince as swordman, much less as an ambitious man, capable to do everything to become king, the film " THE Man of the Mask of Iron " it is a good example of that. The only thing in common with Griffith that he has it is the color of the eyes and gallant's fame.
When adapts a book for the movies, we don't have an exact image of as it is the face and the body of any character, just your descriptions. Cartoon is different mainly Japanese mangá where we have practically until the exposed character's soul. Would not anybody pull the hate hair if Caska was interpreted by a white actress with model spot? It is almost the case of Dicaprio, we not just want a COMPLETE ACTOR a beautiful face in the screen.
Heath Ledger is alone one more than hitchhiked in the success of Dicaprio, when he leaves of being an idol teen, with certainty will be a truth actor. Paper of Griffith? it would not be nor mentioned.
Arnold Swarzenneger, Silvestre Stallone, Charlie Sheen as Gatts.
The first two mentioned they are even terrible jokes, that even Kentaro Miura would burst into laughter. Swarzenneger only convinced like Conam - THE barbarian, until why he is alone a brute that kills the crooked and to right and only. Gatts is not just a murderous brute, he is a person that already suffered a lot in the life and just search a sense your suffered life. leaves that for another topic, returning to the real subject, swarza is alone an actor of action films with shots, bombs, etc where performance is not demanded, just...bombs, shots, action, punches, etc. Without speaking that he is already a gentleman in the house of the fifty, and Gatts it is a beautiful youth of twenty and few years in the current phase of the mangá.
Silvestre Stallone is even worse than Swarza, that until he has charisma and it convinces in comedies. Stallone is in the same situation that swarza, old, film every time worse, terrible actor, and far away from resembling with Gatts.
The paper of Gatts for those two? ;D ;D ;D ;D
The case Charlie Sheen is in study and him is really a great actor, would have talent to live Gatts, but up to now it is a choice we say mistaken but not discarded. The paper of Gatts is still vague, but Charlie Sheen name should be in the chosen actors' list, even if didn't win the paper.
Gwyneth Paltrow as Farnese.
It would be terrible in the paper of Farnese, since it pretends to be older and Farnese a girl well younger, worsening in not reminding in anything Farnese. if the princess Charllote roots blond she was perfect, since it didn't demand a lot from your interpretation and she would appear a little in scene, I think was already reason her for it to misunderstand with the whole cast.
Viggo Mortensen as Locus? great choice, that mysterious glance and total loyalty would fall as glove in Viggo, being better Locus in the movies than in the mangá.
Halle Berry as Caska?
I don't change my opinion on Halle, she would be perfect Caska, she is beautiful, black, very talented, charismatic, and it deserved better actress's oscar. scenes of nakedness? she faces without problems.

Berserk movie? Not yet .

Some other suggestion?
:D

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
Well....I hope you guys are just "dreaming" of the best actors/actresses for the parts because when you are naming some celebrities its gonna cost lots of $$$. I heard DiCaprio asks 20mil per movie. Halle Barry is very very reluctant to do nude scenes..I believe she said that the scene in Swordfish was her last one..she isnt even doing one for the next 007 (not like i care). Realistically speaking IMO the actors will probably be some no-name star wannabes which (hopefully) look like the characters... And do we even know of their budget yet? Yes it would look great(if not better) than LOTRFOTR if it had THAT much of a budget but most likely not. I mean look at final fantasy-they were hoping to make so much money out of it and they spent quite a pretty penny (i heard 220 mil) and it sucked. They were hoping to get fans to watch but probbaly the only people who watched were fans...and we are talking about a video game that is everywhere and it still sucked.. Personally I prefered FF to be like medieval times with Magic and Dragons not that gay crap with guns-there werent even a FF game with so many guns!. It would have been probably a blockbuster if they made FF7 into a movie but thats just IMO.
Anyway I am trying to point out that Berserk is (IMO) less known than FF and the movie directors will probably have a much less budget than FF(since it sucked so bad) and there will be even less people seeing it (i will see at least once). Therefor the directors/producers will probably wont have high hopes for it UNLESS its only a Japan release which most of us would be left out :(.

D

Drachenfels

I don't change my opinion on Halle, she would be perfect Caska, she is beautiful, black, very talented, charismatic, and it deserved better actress's oscar.

Your last point is wrong.

maximus

That is my analysis on some actors mentioned for Berserk Movie. We go there!  
Leonardo Dicaprio, Heath Ledger as Griffith: Dicaprio when it starred independent productions it showed to be a promising talent with dramatic performances.   The Success of Titanic left him with star status, practically almost all the girls of the world wanted him (less me), if a film of Berserk inaugurated at that time of Titanic, it would be box office success, independently of the film to be bad or not.  
But what does interest it is if he would work like Griffith and in my opinion not. Anything of " because of the haircut " that doesn't exist, so that it serves model, make-up artist, etc in a film? Dicaprio doesn't simply convince as swordman, much less as an ambitious man, capable to do everything to become king, the film " THE Man of the Mask of Iron " it is a good example of that. The only thing in common with Griffith that he has it is the color of the eyes and gallant's fame.  
When adapts a book for the movies, we don't have an exact image of as it is the face and the body of any character, just your descriptions. Cartoon is different mainly Japanese mangá where we have practically until the exposed character's soul. Would not anybody pull the hate hair if Caska was interpreted by a white actress with model spot? It is almost the case of Dicaprio, we not just want a COMPLETE ACTOR a beautiful face in the screen.  
Heath Ledger is alone one more than hitchhiked in the success of Dicaprio, when he leaves of being an idol teen, with certainty will be a truth actor. Paper of Griffith? it would not be nor mentioned.  
Arnold Swarzenneger, Silvestre Stallone, Charlie Sheen as Gatts.  
The first two mentioned they are even terrible jokes, that even Kentaro Miura would burst into laughter. Swarzenneger only convinced like Conam - THE barbarian, until why he is alone a brute that kills the crooked and to right and only. Gatts is not just a murderous brute, he is a person that already suffered a lot in the life and just search a sense your suffered life.  leaves that for another topic, returning to the real subject, swarza is alone an actor of action films with shots, bombs, etc where performance is not demanded, just...bombs, shots, action, punches, etc. Without speaking that he is already a gentleman in the house of the fifty, and Gatts it is a beautiful youth of twenty and few years in the current phase of the mangá.  
Silvestre Stallone is even worse than Swarza, that until he has charisma and it convinces in comedies. Stallone is in the same situation that swarza, old, film every time worse, terrible actor, and far away from resembling with Gatts.  
The paper of Gatts for those two?  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
The case Charlie Sheen is in study and him is really a great actor, would have talent to live Gatts, but up to now it is a choice we say mistaken but not discarded. The paper of Gatts is still vague, but Charlie Sheen name should be in the chosen actors' list, even if didn't win the paper.  
Gwyneth Paltrow as Farnese.  
It would be terrible in the paper of Farnese, since it pretends to be older and Farnese a girl well younger, worsening in not reminding in anything Farnese. if the princess Charllote roots blond she was perfect, since it didn't demand a lot from your interpretation and she would appear a little in scene, I think was already reason her for it to misunderstand with the whole cast.  
Viggo Mortensen as Locus? great choice, that mysterious glance and total loyalty would fall as glove in Viggo, being better Locus in the movies than in the mangá.  
Halle Berry as Caska?  
I don't change my opinion on Halle, she would be perfect Caska, she is beautiful, black, very talented, charismatic, and it deserved better actress's oscar. scenes of nakedness? she faces without problems.  

Berserk movie? Not yet .

Some other suggestion?  
:D
BIG THANX!
finally there is somebody who likes and is able to talk seriously about this topic!

however u couldn t change my mind about leo... :-/
i believe that if he prepares well and practice hard he could be a good skilled represantative of a stylish swordsman like griffith used to be!
don t misunderstand me, i still believe that there are actors outthere that fit much better in this role but so far i just don t know another one...
i just don t know much at all... :-[
but maybe leo d be in my top 5!

as far as halle berry is concerned i go a 100% along with u! 8)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i didn't know halle berry, so i went to see pictures
some of them when she's shorthair made me think of the sane Casca ... for the acting, i don't know, so i let you judje ^^
edit : actually i've seen x-men, but does it count ?

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Your last point is wrong.

Whoop Goldberg, then? :D

BIG THANX!
finally there is somebody who likes and is able to talk seriously about this topic!

however u couldn t change my mind about leo... :-/
i believe that if he prepares well and practice hard he could be a good skilled represantative of a stylish swordsman like griffith used to be!
don t misunderstand me, i still believe that there are actors outthere that fit much better in this role but so far i just don t know another one...
i just don t know much at all... :-[
but maybe leo d be in my top 5!

as far as halle berry is concerned i go a 100% along with u! 8)

Good, it can be, if he caught the paper as if it was the last of your life, I would give the paper to him, but while doesn't appear another candidate better, we will just place his name in the possible actors' list mentioned for the paper of Griffith. To purpose, here in Brazil, has a model that is his face, grieves that is just a model! ;)

i didn't know halle berry, so i went to see pictures
some of them when she's shorthair made me think of the sane Casca ... for the acting, i don't know, so i let you judje ^^
edit : actually i've seen x-men, but does it count ?

Of course helps, grieves that X-men is the film of the wolverine (Hugh Jackman that I adore), and doesn't give to analyze anything of Halle, her until it is with a white wig. Therefore I suggest that attends Swordfish: The password, Monsters'Ball, and later speak to me if she deserves the paper of Caska, me until I find her seemed (it can be until an exaggeration that of my part, pardon) and she uses a short hair that only makes to think me in her for the paper. :D

maximus

Whoop Goldberg, then?   :D
i guess she has already enough to do with some other kinda papers... :-/
Good, it can be, if he caught the paper as if it was the last of your life, I would give the paper to him, but while doesn't appear another candidate better, we will just place his name in the possible actors' list mentioned for the paper of Griffith. To purpose, here in Brazil, has a model that is his face, grieves that is just a model!   ;)
...if u say so... :-X

D

Drachenfels

Whoop Goldberg, then?   :D

Don't know what you're talking about. ???
Anyway, Judi Dench is a far better actress then hall Berry and should have get the Oscar instead.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
i guess she has already enough to do with some other kinda papers... :-/

I totally agree with you! but I just mentioned the name of Whoop in joke tone, the maximum that she could be was the grandmother of Caska! :D

Don't know what you're talking about. ???
Anyway, Judi Dench is a far better actress then hall Berry and should have get the Oscar instead.

of course Jud dench is better actress than the halle, until why she has several years of career, different from Halle that began to call attention now. Only that in the oscar was just judged one of the films of the career of the two and just analyzing these two (Iris and Mosters ball), the halle still deserves! ;D

Top Bottom