Berserk PS2 Game - New Korean Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Others have probably seen this, but I haven't.

Very cool. Since I don't have the game or intend to play it, it's cool to see these little clips.

The voices are spot on. Skull Knight's voice is just how I envisaged it.

I just watched all of them :guts: awesome stuff. To bad I only understood one or two words out of all of them..  :puck:
I wonder why SK.net doesn't have anything like this put up. :???:

EDIT * The videos*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
I wonder why SK.net doesn't have anything like this put up. :???:

EDIT * The videos*
Well, uh, Aaz did on page 3 of this thread. In fact, many of those videos are more than likely the ones he posted. They were getting spread all over the net when they were first released.

Walter said:
Well, uh, Aaz did on page 3 of this thread.  In fact, those videos are more than likely the ones he posted. 

Well considering the ones I just watched say Yong at the top your probably right.
Still I love Aaz' 404 error links :serpico:. I had to watch those videos even if they aren't hosted by SK.net anymore :judo:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
Well considering the ones I just watched say Yong at the top your probably right.
Still I love Aaz' 404 error links :serpico:.
Can you really blame him for removing them? The videos were huge.

Anyway, locking the thread. The Korean trailer is uh... a little old now. Further discussion of the game should take place in the appropriate thread:

Review/Information - PS2 Berserk game

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
Still I love Aaz' 404 error links :serpico:. I had to watch those videos even if they aren't hosted by SK.net anymore :judo:

Just replying to say that since several people asked me to put the in-game videos back up, I might do it sometime in the coming months (depending on my free time basically).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom