Berserk Wallpapers

Phemto

Nintendo DS character Artist. Also a nerd.
okay im "Trying" to color it heh, i plan on doing the whole thing. but heres the start of it.

http://www.cooperr.com/wallpaper/berserk-gatsu-color.jpg

Kasumi

I'm a llama!
couldnt someone plz make a cool wallpaper with the skullknight? =) He is just too raw!

Isnt this skullknight.net btw? ^_^;

Look for my mark! That makes it mine! haha. Enjoy.

berserkproject.jpg

Eddie said:
I like that picture of Guts and Griffith from after the battle.

I have read up to volume 26, but only found that picture of Guts and Griffith as a flashback when Guts was talking to Judeu and Corkus about leaving the Hawks. What battle were they comming from and why were they laughing?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
The Dragon Reborn said:
Look for my mark! That makes it mine! haha. Enjoy.
Didn't Catch it at first, such an inconspicuous mark on the belt, normally it seems on your other work to be much more pronuonced and noticible. Great work on this one!! ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
So yea, since I am the one who started this thread i guess I should give an update on mine... Well since i was pretty much obsessed with SWG (Star Wars Galaxies), I pretty much didnt do anything with it... but since I have quit the game, i actually have completed Griffith's coloring in part... looks damn good in my opionion... I will have the pic loaded soon... also, I think I will take someones idea of using all the people that Griffith has killed and made them in a road that him and his horse are walking.... hopefully it will look good.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Here is my update, let me know what you think...

Wallpaperupdate01.jpg

Sorry its so small, but I will hopefully put up another bigger version of it... the more I look at it... I think I am going to redo the horses head... it doesnt look all that great compared to griffith... and it wouldnt do Griffith's looks justice if he had an ugly looking horse! ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

Thanks Smith... well I could use a little bit of help people. Im kinda stuck on what color I should do the Horse's helmet... gold like wings? Or blue like griffith's armor? I did the prelims with both colors and to tell you the truth... they both look ugly... :p Any suggestions?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Looking good boyo! I might do a colouring in the near future... it's just a question of finding the time ¬¬

Top Bottom