Berserk Wallpapers

I would leave the horse's mask as-is for the time being and color in the rest of his outfit before worrying that it doesn't look that good. It's premature to judge at this point, I think.
Hopefully you've still got all the colors/materials as a seperate layers so if you need to change them it's no big deal.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
So yea, since I am the one who started this thread i guess I should give an update on mine... Well since i was pretty much obsessed with SWG (Star Wars Galaxies), I pretty much didnt do anything with it... but since I have quit the game, i actually have completed Griffith's coloring in part...
Why? Becuase the new mods make every role but 5 suck? ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Wallpaperupdate01.jpg
Looks great to me!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Jon Schaffer said:
Why? Becuase the new mods make every role but 5 suck?  ;D
Well.... lets see here, the devs are a bunch of fucktards that dont know how to run a business... They have lied to everyone and in some casses got caught red handed (check out the smugglers forums)

That and I have put in to much money and time in that game... and I was just not having any more fun. ::::sighs::::

In anycase... a small update... my girlfriend said that maybe I should have the horse helmet grey with golden trim... not to bad of an idea but Not sure where to put the trim at... maybe I will jut be creative and what not.. anyways, yea, thanks for the compliments guys!

Just started that today, felt like making a wallpaper  ::)  The rest are just really old berserk WP's of mine.

This one might look familiar, i got the idea from someone else.(forgot who, sorry)

No real reason, mostly for a change in color.  Plus, thats where his little crossbow goes...meh, not too sure why i did that lol.  But i have another, simpler variation of it and the brush spammage. This was actually what it was at first, but i switched the picture with one i colored and liked it better. Just thought i'd show the original too.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
I looked if anyone else posted this... If by any chance someone posted this in other threads, please advice.
70971444.jpg

I found this one a few days ago...

crematorium_01

I'm a llama!
Hey all, this my wallpaper. As you can all see it's Phemto!  It's a really old wallpaper, I haven't done anything new, mostly 'cause I suck, but I thought I'd share. I'll post the others I made as soon as I find them.

Phemto_1024x768.jpg

Hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.geocities.com/adamstone66/SLANN.TXT

change the file extension to jpg i put this together with the berserk logo and some fan art editing.......

Top Bottom