black swordsman vs spiderman

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Hah, I still have that saved to my hard drive. Safe to say I apprechiated it more after watching the Spiderman movie :D Thanx for the chuckle, puella ^^

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
So very cool! Damn it, all the best stuff happened before my time. This and... Paradise Lost.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
kinda reminds me of sagara sanosuke vs. himura kenshin...it's been a while since i saw the episode i'm thimking of, because I'm prideful and don't watch bull shit dubs...Guts would've killed him that easily because if you ever watch spider man, spidey has no defense, he leaves himself open, and we didn't even see him throw a dagger, or even use his shotgun arm...one thing i'd love to see would be guts vs. ash (from evil dead of course), or guts vs any of the 108 stars of any of the three suikodens.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
ShinHell9 said:
Guts would've killed him that easily because if you ever watch spider man, spidey has no defense, he leaves himself open, and we didn't even see him throw a dagger, or even use his shotgun arm...
Yup you are right.. Spidey has only a spider-sense that varns him when some one is about to strike an hour before, can lift a car and toss it at least ten meters away, can jump to the third floor of a house, has a web that could stop the Thing, he can regularly beat unarmed a dozen of thugs armed with firearms, has survived to more than one battle with the Hulk...yes he is defendless...

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
roberto999 said:
Yup you are right.. Spidey has only a spider-sense that varns him when some one is about to strike an hour before, can lift a car and toss it at least ten meters away, can jump to the third floor of a house, has a web that could stop the Thing, he can regularly beat unarmed a dozen of thugs armed with firearms, has survived to more than one battle with the Hulk...yes he is defendless...

I think it really all depends on the writer at the time. Not all writers like to take advantage of all of his superpowers.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Once again Puella, you have me ROTFLMAO.

Keep them coming and I'll return the favor by doing the cats and the behelit skit :D

LG

puella

Berserk forever
Lady Griffith said:
Keep them coming and I'll return the favor by doing the cats and the behelit skit :D

LG

Yay!

and curious thing is Guts uses only one hand in that flash.
It's because Spidey is easy to fight or Guts using both hands needs some high skill? ::)

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
roberto999 said:

He even managed to beat Firelord all by himself!!

ShinHell9

roberto999 said:
thats all offense, I think it would be a risk to shoot the web cartridges out of your wrist whilest guts can slash his wrist having blood fly out of his arteries...spidey leaves himself open, guts seems to be as fast as him, where the hulk was not, and you have to remeber guts has the beast living inside of himself...just to be appeasing i'll say they are somewhat on the same level. but griffith would truly kill spiedy. so would guan yu!

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
roberto999 said:

Gatsu beat the Snake Baron, the Count, Wyald, Roshinu and countless minor apostles. Can there really be any doubt who'd slice whom in twain?

ShinHell9

Oltobaz said:
Can you say...Spider armor?
can you say...bullshit made up by american corporation to try to get more veiwers/sales, which was only used a few times, anyway spidey got his ass kicked by carnage (the first time) because carnage had one of these new fangeled things called weapons, well it was actually him making his hand into an axe and such. learn from the follies of the first crusade you may have all of "god's" support but you won't win without a weapon.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Spidey managed to beat the whole X men team all by himself,back on Battleword.Wolverine happened to be around.
But the mere fact he triumphed over Firelord,one of Galactus' heralds for Chrissake, should be more than enough to establish Spidey as one of the "toughest guys there are".
But if worse comes to worst,Petey can always use his trusty Spider car!!

Re: black swordsman vs. spiderman

puella said:
by the way, you guys really think Spiderman'd  be totally beaten by Guts in another fight?  ::)

Maybe, but definitely not that easy. Spidey got slain without even using much of his special ability! :p

Btw, who do u think will win if *Gutz vs Goku?

*Hint: Gutz might end up in pieces

ShinHell9

I wanna see something kinda realistic like guts versus nash, guts versus zaj, guts versus sonic, guts versus guan yu, guts versus jowy, or maybe even guts versus riou. because spiedy was created in a country that feels thier army is invicible...yeah i come from that country too. it's not like spiedy ever got battered up an bloody and lost an eye and an arm.

Bill

Daydreaming....
Re: black swordsman vs. spiderman

Vermillion said:
Besides, along with his tingling spider senses and that endless supply of web in his arms, doesnt he have some sort of self-induced healing powers??

Spiderman doesn't have infinte webbing, he uses a mechanical webshooter ;) Spidey would try to web Guts, but Guts would go Hulk-style on the webhead. "GUTS SMASH!" Maybe if Spider-man webbed Guts' eye and ran away...?

Top Bottom