black swordsman vs spiderman

NavalOfficerX7

This hand of mine glows with an awsome power!!!...
Cmon, Spidey defeats such villains as Dr. Octopuss and Scorpion and Venom and The Shocker or electro(i cant remeber which) and The Rhyno, and Hydroman, and I think he even fought the punisher and won(or maybe he didnt fight him....er...) and he can probably can beat all the Xmen( with the exception of Wolverine) especially that sissy cyclops. Bottom Line Guts is the number one Badass followed by #2 Kenshin up until he stops wanting to kill ppl.Followed by #3Dante from devil may cryand #4 Louie the Rune Soldier(highly contested by my comrades). Oh yeah, the number five slot goes to Heero Yuy the #5 Baddass. Oh Yeah. The list of pansies includes only Shingy or Shingi Ikari # 1 wuss of all time undefeatable in his reign of wussiness.

nir085

Horse and Armor
lots of the fights mentioned above sound cool but they're a little too extreme...and there would be virtually no contest in many of those fights.

Fights I would want to see in that format would be:
Gutts vs. Cloud Strife
Isidro vs. Yahiko
Puck vs. Puar
Void vs. Shao Kahn
Skull Knight vs. Shishio (transformed by Behelit Apostle)
Skull Knight vs. Darth Vader
Farneze vs. Caska (pre-Retribution Arc of course)
Judeau vs. Beshimi

Hi_There

Born to be MILD!
Cool scene!!!

guts versus guan yu

Guts would anal rape him with the DS. Just like Fu-Xi would with his big sword.

Better off Guts Vs LuBu(who was only defeated 'cause his own men took away his weapons and bound him while he was passed out drunk)

I feel extra Geekish today!

But I still think Guts would win.

As to vs Spidey... I root for Guts, but I agree that spidey would have put up more of a fight. It would have been great though if that clip's creator made Guts use the flat side(like in lost children arc) and squashed spidey like a bug as his finisher.

Top Bottom