Blazblue: Calamity Trigger

yesmilord

千年王国
handsome rakshas said:
I've been playing around with Arakune and I've been getting a lot better. Watching the DVD helped me out a lot and can actually put up a decnt fight now.The problem is I find myself focusing more on curse bugs than flying around the screen and having fun while I play. It's so hard to control your bugs and have a good fight strategy, it's like playing the piano. I wish I didn't have to work today, I'd like to challenge some of you guys.

One of the input tricks (I'm not sure if it was mentioned on the tutorial - I haven't watched the whole thing) is when you do an aerial forward+B, is during the animation of the flying forward, hit and hold down all 4 buttons, then release A, release B, release C, etc. Once you have better control of bugs, there are a lot of cool things you can do (like 6C looping). For now, I'd suggest getting used to his movement before concerning yourself with mastering the bugs. Jumping back (or was it down) B is also a great pressure tool to use.

ori said:
Aw man....keep at it. He'll get easier to control. It's just his movements are great for confusing your opponent. I think a little too great cause then it confuses whoever is playing as him too! He is slowly becoming my main character. Toss up between Arakune, v-13, Jin, Noel and Litchi(O_O god she's breathtaking)

Challenge accepted! I'm not that well so don't expect an epic fight. Ew Bang? There's just something about him I don't like. Not trying to knock on your character. I just tried playing as him and I didn't enjoy it as much as other characters. Plus a good Bang player can annihilate me!

Im not super fantastic lol and its cool Bang isnt for everyone but I picked to main him cause i wanted someone different =D Send me a friend invite so i can except you on PSN my name on there again is Adam006 hope to train with you soon!

It was awesome! I'm not used to using my mic during fights that was pretty cool and different. When Ori's available we should make a room and switch off fighting each other for a battle royal!. If we can get 3 more could host a SK room of 6 =D ohh how cool would that be? See you on the battle filed H.Rakshas

handsome rakshas said:
We had some good matches there Breed! Now I need to catch up with Ori but he's too busy with other stuff to challenge his old pal Handsome.

lol ya ya...sorry man. I just downloaded punisher no mercy. Hate it, yet its addicting, plus im a punisher fan...and MGO...well its my 1st love. ^_^
When I see ya on I will fight you first and then Breed.

Breed1Ghost said:
Im not super fantastic lol and its cool Bang isnt for everyone but I picked to main him cause i wanted someone different =D Send me a friend invite so i can except you on PSN my name on there again is Adam006 hope to train with you soon!

ya that's cool I'll friend you. Only reason I don't like Bang is his voice. Lol it's quite annoying. He's always yelling no matter what he does. In japanese AND english. I played Ragma's story mode and had a confrontation with him. I just hate his attitude as well when he is speaking to you in story mode. oh well I'll just lower the volume on the tv when we fight :serpico:

EDIT:

Breed and Greed nice fights. After it was over I practiced more. Got to lvl 11. Got some more trophies and learned some stuff with Noel. I feel cheap using her though. Things are easy to pull off. So next time maybe I can hold up more of a fight. I'll use my mic next time too. Also, next time maybe we can get the 2 trophies available. There's one for watching 20 fights and one for saving 5 replays of fights you watched other than your own. Well....trophies don't really matter in games but I figured I'd add that in there. Till next time guys!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Just bought this game today. So far i like it a lot. I want to complete the story mode and arcade with all characters before i go online. I dont understand the story mode, I got through it with one character and it only says 50% complete. someone explain? The game looks beautiful though, and I cant wait to pop in the soundtrack (got the special edition) which sounds great as well.

Oburi said:
Just bought this game today. So far i like it a lot. I want to complete the story mode and arcade with all characters before i go online. I dont understand the story mode, I got through it with one character and it only says 50% complete. someone explain? The game looks beautiful though, and I cant wait to pop in the soundtrack (got the special edition) which sounds great as well.

Glad you're on board oburi! :guts: I haven't completed the story mode yet. I'm in the middle of Ragna's story now. So I can't help you there.

I remember the other day we had a difference of opinion when it came to SF4 so I figured Blazblue is a game you would definitely like over SF4. You have the xbox version correct?

Oburi

All praise Grail
ori said:
Glad you're on board oburi! :guts: I haven't completed the story mode yet. I'm in the middle of Ragna's story now. So I can't help you there.

I remember the other day we had a difference of opinion when it came to SF4 so I figured Blazblue is a game you would definitely like over SF4. You have the xbox version correct?

Yes i have the 360 version and I love it! Seriously this game is amazing fun and breath of fresh air since the only fighting game I liked in the past year and a half was soul calibur 4.

Oburi said:

Ok so far all I know is, is that you need to beat every path and posable charecter you fight also posably need to beet them with a heat or astral heat. Then you need to do i all over again but lose to everyone. That should get you to 80-90 something and when you finish everyone or beat story mode at least once with everyone i think nus story unlocks and that i think unlocks 100 story for every one else. Dont take my word on it but thats what i been reading on gamfaqs.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Breed1Ghost said:
Ok so far all I know is, is that you need to beat every path and posable charecter you fight also posably need to beet them with a heat or astral heat. Then you need to do i all over again but lose to everyone. That should get you to 80-90 something and when you finish everyone or beat story mode at least once with everyone i think nus story unlocks and that i think unlocks 100 story for every one else. Dont take my word on it but thats what i been reading on gamfaqs.

k thanks, that what I thought.

run a spell check huh?

Oburi said:
run a spell check huh?

lol I saw that. But he's right. I'm working on trophies right now. That stinks you have xbox 360 :judo: you, me, breed and greed would all fight together.

Oburi

All praise Grail
ori said:
lol I saw that. But he's right. I'm working on trophies right now. That stinks you have xbox 360 :judo: you, me, breed and greed would all fight together.

Yea I'm working on the achiements right now too. They arn't actually all that hard, not compared to Soul Caibur 4.

So I took a roadtrip to NY from NH and decided to listen to the entire BB soundtrack. I have to say I'm partly disappointed. Pretty much every song is in the soundtrack from the game which is great! Except they left out the vocal tracks. Like the main song in the opening video before the credits and the other 2 vocal tracks. I was really pumped to hear it but when I listened through all of them they were no where to be heard.

Also, I didn't like the "remixed" versions of some of the songs. I'm not to big a fan of that type of hip hop sound. I thought it was strange for it to be remixed in a hip hop sound since pretty much the entire soundtrack is led by a metal type of sound. I was thinking if anyone purchased the limited version of BB it's because it also came with a kick ass soundtrack and they favored the metal. So why throw in a hip hop remix? When I heard it was going to be remixed I was thinking it was going to be mixed like a trance or techno beats. Meh at least every song is in there :serpico: Has anyone listened to the soundtrack yet?

Ko Ninja said:
If anyone plays on the 360 feel free to PM me on here for some matches.
I have it for 360 but I suck so hard at it right now and game match's me with lvl 50's :judo:,Im not used to it as I"M A BIG BIG BIG street fighter fan(you dont want to know how many hours I put into these games). It does look great and I was looking for a nice looking 2D game for a while.

Evilvito said:
I have it for 360 but I suck so hard at it right now and game match's me with lvl 50's :judo:,Im not used to it as I"M A BIG BIG BIG street fighter fan(you dont want to know how many hours I put into these games). It does look great and I was looking for a nice looking 2D game for a while.

I am also a big SF fan and went into this game not knowing what it would be like. What I did was singled out a char to play and with that char I got Little better over time and so forth. Try doing that play each one Little bit in training to find someone you really like and stick with him/her. Since everyone has the same buttons pretty much if you learn one you learn them all. The only difference being specials and supers. Don't have a box otherwise I would help you out more with friendly games.

SlimeBeherit

[FIGHT][SPELL] [SACRIFICE][ITEM]
Looks like there's going to be a new update for Blazblue, BlazBlue Continum: Shift, so far it seems to be just talking about the arcade version

125369134718.jpg

for more info

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=209364

Just picked this game up for PS3 yesterday after a friend spoke highly of it. It's totally enjoyable. Recently I've been all about 2-D fighters lately.

Proj2501 said:
Just picked this game up for PS3 yesterday after a friend spoke highly of it. It's totally enjoyable. Recently I've been all about 2-D fighters lately.

Glad you like it if you wanna go a few rounds im available most nights

turkitage

ターク
okay so someone needs to play blazblue w/ me on playstation 3!!!!!

This game is awesome, i really enjoy it. continuum shift will be out sometime in july (i think) and we get new characters: Tsubaki Yayoi, Hazama, lambda-11, and mu-12!

So people play w/ me on psn before I have to relearn my characters on the new game!!! gogogo! gamertag: turkitage

Top Bottom