Bush shakes his groove thang

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=2117026974

I realize this is just pure trash news, but I couldn't resist posting this. Bush's uncharictaristically awkward dance moves, and forced buddy-buddy behavior was just .... wow.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
That's pretty dang sad, but at least he's making something resembling an effort. I always thought his wife was much worse. Her creepy smile doesn't help things much, either. :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Grail said:
That's pretty dang sad, but at least he's making something resembling an effort.
Only after those guys held his hands and made him dance. :carcus: He's pretty quick to shake their hands and take off though, after about 15 solid seconds of getting jiggy with it.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Quite right! Heck, he even took the initiative to hijack the bongo drums. The man makes me proud to be an American. :badbone:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Grail said:
Quite right! Heck, he even took the initiative to hijack the bongo drums. The man makes me proud to be an American. :badbone:
I do have to give the man some credit, it's certainly more public dancing than I would have done, but I can see other presidents busting a move too. Clinton? For sure. Carter? No doubt. Bush Sr.? Hmmm... all that gyrating might give him motion sickness.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
meh. That wasn't too bad.
hp4-25-07g.jpg

Top Bottom